✧ɴɪɴᴇ✧

Next morning Jimin woke up to find Namjoon's text hanging on his screen.

"Hey wassup!
Tough day I guess? Take good rest. 😊
Wanna come over to cheer me up at my Basketball game tomorrow?
I'll be waiting."

Jimin's eyes widened to see.

"Oh god, how come I didn't see it?"
Saying this to himself, he rushed into his bathroom and began taking shower to start his day and quickly make his way to the college.

He was still not over the events of the last day, to say in short which turned out to be a mess for him and now he didn't check the text yet he had to submit assignments and then only he would be able to cheer the others up.

He tried to finish it all up quickly, catching up with his best friend in college but ended up realising he left his files at home that needed to be submitted and there he went again, the morning didn't even begin well and he was back at the things getting messed up.

~✧~

The assignments were somehow submitted and Jimin missed Namjoon's half of the match.

Not just him but Taehyung too had to miss Jungkook's half of the match because of Jimin's stupidity.

But somehow they ended up completing all of their needed work before making their way to the basketball court.

Namjoon had his eyes on the bleachers, though it was just a practice match but it would be so much amazing to have Jimin, boosting him till victory but it didn't happen, making him somewhat really sad.

Namjoon looked away soon nonetheless, Yoongi guiding everyone and they all soon began taking a break to relax soon after.

Namjoon couldn't help but sneak glances towards the bleachers' side, wishing for Jimin to somehow show up, still.

He doesn't know why he's feeling like this but it feels just way too weird, finally having to feel the giddy feeling with someone's presence though he knows he shouldn't be way too obsessed with someone but he just didn't want to help himself either.

Hwasa was guiding her cheerleaders and the girls too took a break before Hwasa made her way to Namjoon who was drinking water from the water bottle.

"Make us all proud, yeah?" Hwasa said, patting his shoulder and Namjoon smiled giving her a nod.

The two simply started talking casually until they got distracted by a boy running towards his boyfriend and Jungkook couldn't be less happy before wrapping his arms around Taehyung, lifting him up for a kiss.

Namjoon looked away from them, respecting their privacy while the two themselves never gave two fucks about it but then Namjoon caught Jimin standing there.

Namjoon flashed a smile towards him and the younger looked at him and Hwasa back and forth before looking down.

Hwasa smiled off, patting Namjoon's shoulder before leaving.

Namjoon slowly approached him.

"Hi." He greeted

"H-hi!" Jimin greeted back, trying to act normal and a dreamy sigh left Namjoon's lips to see him, that's all he had been waiting for all the time, just for him.

He wanted to ask where he was, that he waited, wanted to sulk and somehow he believed it was getting way too much in his head so Namjoon blinked, brushing his thoughts away.

"How are you?" He asked him and to which Jimin just gave rapid nods.

"Where were you baby?" And Namjoon's question was asked by Jungkook.