✧ᴛᴇɴ✧

Namjoon wouldn't just focus on his game ever since this happened, feeling his heart a bit heavy after how Jimin got hurt.

He couldn't understand why he was feeling too much affected, like it's okay to worry about someone but to this extent that he would just lose focus from his prior things.

He somehow immersed himself in the game and it ended well for both the teams, it didn't matter who won since it was a practice match and the opposite teams were just one, only were separated for practice.

As soon as the game was over, Namjoon fastened his pace towards the locker room, taking a shower to wash his sweat away and changing into sober and then making his way to the cafeteria to get something to eat, not for him but for someone else.

He now made his way to the infirmary to see Jimin.

To his surprise Jimin was surrounded by a bunch of snacks all around his bed, Taehyung on his side and Jungkook too.

"Where were you? You disappeared like lightning." Jungkook asked and Namjoon looked at him after watching Jimin, sitting on his bed, seemingly fine.

Jimin's heart felt a warm feeling all across his chest as soon as he noticed Namjoon, hands holding a bag full of what seemed like a lot of snacks.

"I.. was just... by the way how are you now?" He asked Jimin who smiled, nodding.

"I'm better." He replied and Namjoon flashed a dimple smile.

"Woah, Cheetos, what for?" Jungkook then peeked into the paper bag in Namjoon's hands who looked down.

"Ah... it's for you." Namjoon handed it to Jimin who's gaze softened.

"Bro, you didn't have to, he literally had a ton till now." With this Jungkook took the bag in his own hands.

"Hey that's mine!" Jimin suddenly stood up, snatching it from his hands but Jungkook wouldn't give him, stretching his hands higher.

"Jungkook what are you provoking him for?" Taehyung scolded but Jungkook enjoyed provoking him and that's when Namjoon took it from Jungkook's hands, handing it back to Jimin who looked at Namjoon with soft shiny eyes, couldn't help the formation of the blush all across his cheeks as he hugged the paper bag close to his chest.

"Woah..." Jungkook whispered, teasingly giving side glances to Jimin who smiled in victory.

"Well you didn't smile this way when I got you bags full of snacks. What's different with him?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung poked his back, pulling him towards himself.

"What are you getting in teasing him?" He asked again and Jungkook chuckled.

"Pain worth the price." Jungkook commented and Namjoon and Jimin gave him weird looks all together, making him chuckle again.

"Baby, should we leave them alone? Let's go." Jungkook then held Taehyung's hand.

"No, not leaving Jimin like that."

"Don't worry, he's fine, see." He pointed to him.

"Jungkook I would forget you're my senior." Jimin warned.

"As if you ever treated me like one." Jungkook looked down at him with a teasing challenging glare where Jimin just stared with his crescent ones.

"That's enough, don't provoke him." Now Namjoon pulled Jungkook back who was enjoying this a lot.

"Is that still hurting?" Namjoon asked, pointing to his bandage on forehead, standing in front of Jimin who looked up at him, feeling so tiny in front of his broad figure.