Chapter 2

Waking up and put myself in order, she began to collect the suitcase.

- Good morning, - without enthusiasm greeted Angie downing to the first floor, and headed towards the door.

- Won't you have Breakfast with us? - said Violetta.

- No, sorry, I need to Pablo, - so saying, she closed the door on the other side.

Walking on the road, she again and again pondered the decision.

"What if all this error? What if it is easier not to become?" - for her thoughts she almost passed by the Studio.

Neither in the Director's office or in the staff room she no found friend. Had to wait. What lasted longer the wait, the more she doubted it.

But finally Pablo came.

- Hey, you're early, - he smiled contentedly at the sight of a friend. - Wait... you've got no lessons today.

- Yes, Pablo, I didn't come for this. I must give you something, - she handed him the paper. He quickly ran his eyes over the text and looked up at her friend.

- What is it? - Galindo waved his head on the sheet.

- I'm gone, - murmured the girl, downcast gaze on the floor.

- I'm not going to sign! - seriously said Pablo.

- Then I will be fired Antonio! - boldly replied Angeles. - Where we have clean sheets?

- Tell me, why are you doing this? - firmly grabbing her friend by the shoulders and expanding to himself, said Galindo. Her eyes filled with tears, and he loosened the grip than Angie immediately took advantage, breaking out of his hands, she ran out of the office.

Pablo again picked up the ill-fated paper and sat down on the sofa. But how many times he did not read, written has not changed.

In cabinet went Antonio, who immediately inquired as to the cause of sadness Director. Pablo aloud reread the statement.

- "Pablo! Please forgive me! I am again bringing you leave in the middle of the school year bring you a lot of problems. I'm sorry, but I can no longer remain in this city." - said Antonio.

- What? - asked Pablo.

- You should have seen it from both sides," grinned Antonio and flipped the sheet hidden message to Pablo. - I need to talk with Angie, so I'll go.

- Yes, of course, - again and again rereading written in pencil lines, said Pablo.