01

'We've come too far, to give up who we are. So let's raise the bar, and our cups to the stars.'

Song: Get Lucky - Daft Punk

*****

Harry's P

Harry's P.O.V:

2 DAYS AGO

I looked down at the pale, decomposing body in front of me. I could smell a pungent stench of his decaying body, it fucking stunk.

I lightly nudged the body with my shoe and saw a large reddish-brown blood stain underneath him.

When his body was lifted the suffocating metallic smell instantly filled my nose. I took my foot off him, and the left side of his body fell back on the ground letting out a small thump.

My fucking carpet is ruined, and probably not repairable. Couldn't he have bled out not in the middle of a casino floor. We might not even be able to be open tonight, and that will look suspicious.

"Oh for fucks sake." I exclaimed. What a fucking inconvenience. I could have gone without having to deal with this first thing on a Thursday. So now I'm going to have to get rid of the body discreetly, have to make a whole entire reason as to why he's dead, and I'm going to have to clean the blood and other remains. Fucking hell.

I pursed my lips, a slight furrow between my eyebrows, my arms crossed over my chest. I bent down as I looked over at the body again and saw a large 'X' that had been burnt into his skin. The area on his forehead where he had been burnt, had slightly raised and puffy skin. The skin surrounding the burn was a pink colour, and the burn itself had yellow-orange hues to it. It looked bumpy and extremely fucking painful.

But now it's going to be even harder to hide the body or come up with a reason as to how he died, because the fuckers who killed him, made sure he had a huge, prevalent 'X' right in the middle of his fucking forehead.

"Ugh that's fucking nasty." Zayn said, I stood up and looked over to him and he had a disgusted look on his face, his eyes were narrowed and his mouth was turned down, clearly displaying how grossed out he was. Zayn has never really been good with the look and smell of dead bodies, he finds it repulsive. Well, it depends on how they die, but this one looked nasty, so Zayn was probably fighting the urge to throw up.

"Have you called Leo?" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah, he should be on his way." Louis replied back.

"Harry, did you make sure the security cameras were on last night when you left?" Liam asked cautiously.

"Yes Liam, I'm not a fucking idiot, 'course I did. Why?" I seethed, already pissed off enough as it is, without my time being wasted. I want to get to the bottom of this, not have stupid questions asked.