chapter 24: SCENE

LALISA POV:

I really felt bad about treating them like that in  training,but I have no choice. Nancy's parents are now unstoppable,the two who abducted me. They created a whole army full of dark monsters that can destroy everything less than an hour but they're not done creating their secret weapon so I still have time to prepare.

I didn't know that I slept last night outside,in the training ground. I just woke up in my room with Chungha unnie sleeping beside me,hugging me tight as if I'll leave her. I can't leave her and Mom Chaerin,they treated me like their own until now and I found myself loving them.

I smiled while caressing her hair.
"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you and mom,I'm sorry if I hurt you. I promise that I'll protect you guys at all cost. I can't bear seeing you in pain. It's just a month but my care towards you and mom is unexpectedly unexplainable. I used to be distant with other people I'm not comfortable with but you're different. You made me feel the warmth from unknown person,it feels nice. Let's have a meal later with my father and two mother" I said before standing up,leaving the room then teleported to Sky Kingdom.

Little did I know, Chungha unnie heard me.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Once Lisa left the room, Chungha felt so soft. Her words touched her heart. She's so matured at her age but she suddenly became nervous about the thought of her protecting them at all cost. She don't want anything bad happen to her.

On the other hand,the group of friends are  obviously in the cafeteria, waiting for their breakfast. The hybrids they met yesterday are with them .

"Where's the pretty noona yesterday?" Yeonjun asked.
"Probably still sleeping" JB replied simply. After that,they decided to keep quiet.

"Woah,your little group started becoming big day by day"their comfortable silence is now gone.
"What do you want,dried fish?" They were shocked at Rosé's tone. The soft and sweet Rosé was gone.

"Did you just called me dried fish?"

"I don't repeat my words and I'm sure you clearly heard what I said" Rosé smiled.

"Did you just called me dried fish?"

"Yup,I called you dried fish. Happy? Now fuck off, Isabelle" Rosé smirked.

Her friends were stunned. They're wondering on who's this 'dried fish'.

"Just because you're grandpa's favorite doesn't mean you can talk to me like that Chaeyoung"

"What's the connection? You should take my advice...use your brain and stop dragging grandpa in every petty fight you're planning. Plus what is it to you that I'm his favorite? Are you that jealous?" Rosé stated calmly.

All of a sudden, the Isabelle girl attacked Rosé but Jimin was fast enough to attack back that made the water ball vanished. They became alerted when her girls or should I say minions surrounded them. There are 20 girls and 10 boys suddenly appeared infront of them.

They started fighting in the cafeteria that made the other students take distance. The fight was quite intense to notice someone watching them intently.

"Who are they?"

"I heard t-that she's a Princess from North Kingdom"

She nodded before walking to their direction.
She cleared her throat but no one stopped that made her annoyed.

"If you just gave me the crown then your little friends weren't in this situation!"

"Why would I give it to you? You're just gonna use it for your own benefits. You selfish dried fish" Rosé spat.