Hyunjin

Hyunjin: anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid

Suri: Hyunjin

Reference;  Things stray kids once said; Book1

--

"I once broke my sister's leg, I had a crush on my science teacher, and I have 6 toes." 

"Hyunjin you don't even have a sister and you don't have 6 toes." Suri Said grumpily, her gaze fixed on the guy on her lap.

"Well, shouldn't it be two lies and one fact-"

"We've already explained this to you eight times already. I'm going to sleep." Seungmin got up and rolled his eyes, leaving the two alone.

"What did I do?" Hyunjin asked , raising his eyes to Suri, who sighed and shook her head at him. He held her hand, playing with the ring on her finger that was given to her by I.N last year. "I want to go on a trip."

"You know we're busy with kingdom and stuff." Hyunjin nodded his head at Suri. "Maybe when we finish shooting, we can go somewhere."

"You look good from down here," Hyunjin said, getting a laugh from the girl "Can you braid my hair?" Hyunjin sat between the girl's legs as she ran her fingers through his hair. Hyunjin smiled, leaning his head back, looking at the girl once again, causing her to smile. 

"Should I cut it?" 

"You better be talking about your dick, because I don't mind cutting that, but your hair, no bestie, not today." Suri pulled Hyunjin's hair causing him to let out a groan.  "Not sorry." She mumbled. 

"I mean I'm getting bored of it-"

"I'm getting bored of you." Hyunjin sighed, getting up to sit beside Suri, putting his head back on her lap. She started playing with his hair once again and he smiled at her. "Your hair is the only reason I like you." 

"Hey," Hyunjin got up, offhandedly looking at her. "You like me for my amazing personality, my perfect face, my-"

"Yeah, not true." Suri shrugged as she stood up and walked to the kitchen, with Hyunjin following her like a lost puppy. 

"You know what? Anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid." Hyunjin glared at the girl who was busy making herself a cup of coffee. 

"Hyunjin."

"Yes babe?" It took Hyunjin more than 5 seconds to realize when the girl didn't answer him and he gasped loudly that he almost woke everyone up. "You little bitch."

"Hyunjin."

"Shut up." 

"Hyunjin."