chapter seventeen

🔳

"akira, he just left during the middle of the night!" seojun complained, sighing aloud.

"where did he even go, seojun? his parents don't live anywhere near here." akira retorted, making seojun feel dumbfounded.

he never thought of that, he thought taehyung would just go to jimins— even though jimin claimed he hadn't seen taehyung for a couple days.

"seojun, he might be cheating on you." akira spoke, touching up seojuns hair.

"i just don't want to lash out on him..." seojun huffed, he had anger issues and it was hard for him to control it sometimes.

•••

"taehyung?" seojun called out, after hearing the front door close & lock.

"seojun." he said with no expression or tone, not excited to see the older.

"i was so worried for you." seojun, walked up to him, keeping his distance.

"i'm sorry, my phone probably died or something." taehyung muttered walking pass his boyfriend.

"did you eat?" he asked, following taehyung into the bedroom.

"yeah i did- what's she doing here?" taehyung spoke, running his fingers through his soft hair.

"she was going to help me find you." seojun started.

"find me? you're acting like i've been missing for twenty-odd years." taehyungs exaggerated, throwing his purse down.

"he was worried about you taehyung? where were you?" akira butted in, with a piercing glare.

"why do you need to know!" taehyung raised his voice.

"we were just worried.." akira lied, looking at her nails.

"i'm an adult, i'm allowed to go out." taehyung responded, not feeling any guilt.

"taehyung, are you hiding something from me?" seojun asked, taehyung shook his head slowly.

"of course not, i was with friends." taehyung sighed, closing his eyes and huffing.

"can you wait outside.." seojun asked akira and she smiled lightly.

"so where were you?" seojun asked, after akira left their bedroom.

"babe, i need to know your location at all times!" he started to raise his voice. taehyung flinched slightly, he was scared but didn't wanted to show it at all.

"tell me where you were!"

"seojun, calm down.." taehyung sighed, proceeding to explain where he were.

"taehyung, don't lie to me, you know how i get." seojun warned with a glare, it made taehyung nervous as the boy has never acted like this before.

"i was with jimin and tzuyu-" taehyung said again and seojun closed his eyes slowly before erupting.

"you're lying!" seojun stood up, grabbing taehyungs arm and throwing him to the wall.