𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene two:𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene two:
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

"The fourth prince... Surely,
he's charmer."
╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

Ava turned around and continued to head her way to the castle's stairs.

With the meeting of the princes, she is taking her time. She doesn't know if she likes that or not.

She remembered... There's 7 of them, she already met 5.

With all the unexpected meetings, it's most likely she'll meet the last 2.

The moon continued to shine through the windows. She still wasn't tired.

She thought of a way to pass by time other than walking, but nothing comes into mind. If she goes to the library, it would take her 10 minutes.

To her bedroom, it takes longer than her trip to the library. She sighs, unaware of what to do.

She just wants to escape from her brothers, from the tradition for a night before chaos struck once more.

She isn't so sure of what to do anymore when she hears her brother's voice behind her.

"Jin Ava, where are you going!?" She turns around to see a raging Yeonjun with Taehyun and Soobin.

She felt her feet get glued on the floor. Yeonjun was getting closer to her, his angry expression explains why she's feeling scared.

"You're one lucky girl that guests are being entertained by us! You're lucky that we did that for you!" Yeonjun grabbed her wrist.

"We did so much just to convince you and you walked out!?" Yeonjun pulled her by her wrist.

She felt the pain of his grip get to her wrist. She ignored it, the urge to push him away from her kept tempting her.

His grip tightened, she could feel his grip marks appearing on her wrist.

Never had she ever became so afraid of her own brother.

"Good evening, Princes of Kingdom Tomorrow, and princess Ava," they all turned in front to look at the direction of the voice.

Ava has never felt so grateful to see another Prince of Kingdom Connect.

He walked closer to the four royalties.