Beidou x Y/N - Drunk ( ♥︎)

Everyone cheered as Beidou stomped on the table and raised her barrel cup .
" Alright! Everyone drink up until there's non left!"

Seas of beer and wine splashed on the ground as the crew did the same .
You were for sure that the beers dripped into the rooms below by now .
" Y/N ! Oi! Why won't you feast with us !"

The workers all invited you to sit next to them but you had a business meeting in Inazuma . You couldn't afford to dirty your clothes .

" Sorry , I don't drink ."
You admired their freedom and passion . Unfortunately family business surely wasn't as fun as sailing the Tevyat waters .

Your eyes wander back to the hostess who was shoving a few pickled chillies into her mouth.

Beidou's amaranth pupil met yours for a moment before winking .
Well you couldn't figure out if she was winking or blinking due to her other eye not being visible .
The two of you have been mildly flirting since you boarded this ship.

...
" Crew! Rest well ! We have a long journey ahead of us !"

The captain rose up and staggered to her room only to fall face planted on the wooden floor .
" Captain!"

Some of the members rushed to get her while the others seem too drunk to care .
" Don't worry i have her ."

You threw Beidou's arm around your shoulder .
" I don't think anyone can put her to bed safely , except me ."

The two of you left the chaos on the deck and entered her room .
" Well , well . Isn't it the charming Y/N?"

She sat upright on the bed and stared at you dreamily .

" Drink water and go to sleep ."
You started searching for a mug to pour water in , only to hear a loud click behind you .

Beidou started to breathily chuckle when you gave her a skeptical look .
"Don't look at me like that . I think it was the wind that closed the door ."

" Stop joking around. Here ."
The water splashed over the edge as you handed it over to her .
She silently drank it .
Small streams raced over her chin to reach the canyon between her breasts . It would've been better if she had not so revealing clothes .

You drifted your eyes away sheepishly before she caught you ogling .

" Goodnight."
The door didn't open when you pushed it .
" Did you-"

Beidou seductively called you . Big iron key in hand .
"You need to pass the test in order to gain access to the forbidden land ."

You rolled your eyes and impatiently tapped your shoes on the ground .
" I need my beauty sleep too you know . Don't want to look like a corpse when i reach the dock ."

Beidou started kicking her boots off .
" Is it a weird to say i've been wanting to undress you since day one ."
Her smile is genuine.

You would've never had the guts to tell things like that to anybody. Even if you were drunken out of your mind .
" -Stop blabbering idiotic things-"

For a while , you wrestled with Beidou to get the key but claymore wielders are definitely built different than others . In the next few seconds you were crushed below her . 
" Cute little bunny . Shall we mate?"

" I-i like you a lot Beidou but i'm not a single night type of person ."
" Then how bout two nights ?"
" Im serious! I don't do one night stands . Never will ."

She went quiet for a moment before smiling .
" I guess it wouldn't be that bad to have you as my significant other ."

" So you mean...?"
" Hurry up and agree . Then i can quickly fuck you ."
" Err...Promise ? That it's not just a fling i mean ."
" Yes I promise. If i break the promise then you can have my ship ."

You can feel heats burning like wild fire on your face . Smiling wasn't your thing but for now you felt joyous .

Beidou kissed you and went deeper as you started making small moans .
Your hands worked on her neck buttons as hers were already gliding over your bare chest .

She continued her kisses downward to your abdomen and the rest seemed to jade into the night .