What's this feeling?!

Taehyung's POV

I am sure that she definitely got hit in her ankle but why did she lie?!

I heard her flinch in pain when I closed the door. Did she get hurt that badly?! I was sulking.

I went there because I was really curious about the information I heard..that there's a shop which sells our food here! Of course, the one who runs that must have definitely known the language too, I guessed it right. I spoke to her at first to confirm my assumption and it turned out right..! I was soo happy...it felt like out of nowhere finding water in the middle of a desert under the blazing sun!

She understood my cravings and agreed to take my order, as I was waiting eagerly to get back to the rooms as I promised my Hyungs that I'd get them Ramyeon. After a few minutes I heard someone come in. They both were talking and I couldn't understand much, so I patiently waited for my food.

I was suddenly taken aback when I heard her friend or that's what I assumed, singing our song!! She, the one who owns this came back with the parcel singing from where her friend left. And I must say she was really pretty good at it! Is she an ARMY too?! Will she come to the concert we have tomorrow? My mind was buzzing with lots of questions. Why am I so interested about her?!

When I was about to leave I really wanted to take a quick glimpse of her, hoping I could find her somewhere in the crowd! She was really beautiful despite the worry in her face that she's getting late, small drops of sweat in her forehead. Her hair curled up till her waist. She was so tired, I could tell by seeing her eyes. She had very light makeup yet was so pretty. She caught me looking at the mirror but when she made her way out she slipped and bumped into me.

"Are you alright?! Does it hurt?" I asked worried.

She was definitely in pain but all she said was "No, I'm fine. Thanks for coming! Hope you will enjoy the food"

It felt impossible to leave her behind in vain like this but it's already so late now, It took me a lot of trial and errors to reach this shop that made me lose track of time. I have to be in our hotel rooms soon.Hyungs must be hungry, well, probably hangry by now. We have rehearsals before the concert too! So I have to leave. I just left the shop without speaking anything. Why am I being so worried about her? Will I be able to find her if she comes to the concert? That seems really impossible. But some small part of heart wanted to see her. Damn!! What's happening to mee?! Why am I hoping to see her though?!

Why am I thinking about her?!

"Taehyung-ah, didn't you sleep yet?!" Hobi hyung asked, pulling me from my train of thoughts.

"I was about to hyung. The Ramen we had was so good right!?" I said to him with puppy eyes.

"Yeahh, it was so tasty. I didn't really expect to find ramen here" he beamed with excitement like me. "But for now, we'd better sleep" he said in a firm tone.

He really knows how to handle me!

"Good night hyung" I said pouting.

*the next day around 1pm*

We just now finished practicing, it was almost noon now! We sat together to do a final discussion of some positions and timings as we were having our lunch.

When we were about to get ready for the concert...

"Taehyung, from where did you get the ramen yesterday?" Jimin asked me.

"It was a place near our stadium and you know what she has every of our dishes and she really spoke Korean fluently. That was really surprising!" I said. Damn why am I getting so excited when I talk about her. I scolded myself mentally!

"She?" I heard a chorus reply from everyone.

I looked up to see six pairs of eyes eyeing me suspiciously.

Ohh god! How am I ever going to explain this to them!?