54.

TEE's POV:

"She's gonna have to do it" hissed T3.

"She ain't doing shit" said Jamal from the phone speaker but before he could gave another say T3 hanged up on him.

Now ion like how they putting me in danger hell my school would kill the fuck out of me if they found out I was killing niggas even if it ain't physically.

"I already told you I said she ain't doing it so she ain't doing it" said Hakeem.

"We can just find anothe- said DayDay before I interrupted him.

"I'll do it." I said looking at the floor. We at my house btw.

"Tee I said no" said Hakeem walking to me placing his hand on my cheek. "I'm not putting you at risk."

"Well I said yes" I said looking up at him. I'm not 5'3. I'm a stallion, 5'8 babyyyy, Hakeem like 6ft sumin.

He sighed and went to go get his zoot and exhaled all that smoke.

"Ok....so the plan..." trailed T3

"I ain't involved in this shit" said Hakeem inhaling the smoke.

"I don't need no plan, imma just ask to meet him" I mumbled.

"Speak the fuck up, since you so big na" said Hakeem.

"I don't need no plan, imma just ask to meet him" I said loudly.

"My unc has a lil cafe you can take him out to, we gon be in the kitchen ready to jump on his ass. And I'm pretty sure Jaliyah will be there too..." said DayDay.

"Still don't fuck with it..." said Hakeem.

"You got a better plan?" I asked mugging him.

"Yeah, staying at home" he said going on his phone.

"Hakeem you need to get a fucking grip, I'm doing this for you, all of yall but you never gon fail to think about yo self first. I'm doing it and that's that." I said sitting on the couch.

"And when you get shot?" He said.

"Red flowers, white dress code and Nice for what by Drake as the song" I said smiling.

"Girl shut the fuck up" he said pulling my arm for me to join him. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"Don't think for one second imma let you get killed in there" he whispered in my ear kissing my neck.

"Call to meet him tomorrow and that he should pick you up outside the mall, say you wanna take him to some cafe" said T3.

"Damn I get the mission" I said.

Before I called him I went up to Hakeem's room to reply to the letter I got from the New York Law firm. I just sent an email saying I accept the offer. The programme begins in 6 weeks. I guess it's my escape if all goes wrong tomorrow.

I then called Sean.

"Hey" I said. Hakeem walked in and joined me on his bed.

"Hey how you doin lil ma?" He asked. I find it hella weird, he throw the word mamas everywhere like it's cute, like he ain't got his boo thang Jaliyah.

He was on speaker and I fake gagged with my finger in my mouth. Hakeem shakes his head laughing and slapped my thigh for me to focus.

"I'm good I ain't seen you in a hot minute" I said.

"I was about to ask you if you wanna go out?" He said.

"I was about to ask you if you wanted to go out" I said grinning dancing all over the place.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

"Well I'm going to the mall first so I'll call you to pick me up...maybe we could go to that new cafe downtown." I said. "There Kinder bueno milkshake be hitting."

"Anything you want mamas" he said. Hakeem was about to speak but I had to put us on mute and put my hand over his mouth.

"Ok boo imma see you tomorrow mwah" I said ending the call.

"Why you gotta say 'mwah' you don't even say that to me" said Hakeem mugging me.

"Boy I gotta make it believable" I said flicking my hair and going on my phone.

"Get off yo phone" he said snatching the phone off me.

"Heyyy" I said looking all sad.

"Let's talk why you always gotta be on yo phone" he said looking at me. "How you feelin?"

"I'm good" I said getting shy because he was putting his whole attention on me.

"Speak ta me for real" he said laying his arm on my waist as we lay on the bed facing eachother.

"Ion know I ain't even that worried about tomorrow I just wanna get it done and finished." I said.

"It's gonna be all over bae you ain't even gotta worry" he said pushing my hair out of my face.

"Yet I'm worrying.." I mumbled.

"Fuck up" he said licking his lips.

We stared at eachother for a few minutes before I said, "I sent my acception email, I guess that's gonna be my getaway after all this shit. I'm going in 3 weeks" I sighed.

"Already bought a crib" said Hakeem.

I got up. "Wait wha-"

"I bought our crib.." he said acting like it wasn't deep.

"You ready to drop all this..." I said shocked.

"Yeah for yo crazy ass" he said planting kisses on my neck.  He kissed me all over my neck and travelled down my body being tender and soft.

Don't report my book yall😃 if you are a young reader or don't like sexual content please skip to the part where I put '***' this small but oh well..

————————————————————————
"Hakeem." I said.

"Chill it ain't that." He said smacking his lips. "Damn you wet already?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up." I said sitting with my legs open in some shock.

Then I felt a warm tongue on me swirling and twirling. His tongue was travelling up and down and found me. Shit. He was eating me up, it felt weird. I was pushing his head back to stop but he kept going in.

When he got done he licked me one more time and got up to join me.

*****************************

"I'm going to the shower" I said limping abit.

He sat there and smirked laughing.

"Not funny" I said.

"It's funny to me" he said going on his phone. My phone kept pinging but I couldn't be bothered to go get it from the night stand.

"Yo phone keep going off" said Hakeem unlocking it and seeing what was up.

"Hakeem that's MY phone" I said mugging him and snatching it off him.

                                            Sean
Hey mama, I can't do tomorrow, how about a late night thang.....
08.34pm

Shit shit shit.

"Hakeem."

"What."

"We gotta do it today. I gotta set him up right now" I said heart beating fast asf.

——————————————-
Don't be shy vote🏃🏾‍♀️ oo and comment I wanna laugh with yall😃

Thank yall for all the reads tooo🥰🥰