15

Haishi No.1 Middle School is a high school that focuses on diversification. The school not only offers specialty classes, but also has many regular competitions every year.

This year, the second year of the senior year will be an English speech contest. Each class has two places for registration. The first class will add 20 points to the final class review.

The head teacher Lin Yue announced the news in class and said that interested students can apply to Cheng Chu after class.

But the students lacked interest in the competition, and no one came to register until noon.

It was a cold winter in the sea market in December, and the plane trees outside the classroom were already bare and a little bleak.

When Cheng Chu arrived in the classroom in the afternoon, there were already a few people sitting scattered in the class.

The girl sitting in front of Cheng Chu obliquely looked around and turned to her and said, "Cheng Chu, I want to sign up for an English speech."

"Yeah, good." Cheng Chu nodded, drew out the registration form and added her name.

The girl's name is Song Xinyu, she is at the same table with Lin Ruo, and is also a member of their small group.

Cheng Chu didn't know them well and didn't want to talk to them more. After adding Song Xinyu's name, he silently bowed his head to preview the afternoon homework.

But Song Xinyu did not turn his head.

"Do you have anything else?" Cheng Chu asked.

Song Xinyu shook his head, nodded hesitantly after a while, and whispered: "Well, I want to ask you, besides me, who else has signed up?"

Cheng Chu looked at the empty registration form: "No, you are the only one."

The corners of Song Xinyu's mouth curled up slightly, and there was a hint of joy on his plain face: "Well, thank you."

Seeing her turning her head, Cheng Chu secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

The speech contest will be next week, and the manuscript needs to be written by yourself and handed over to the teacher for correction, so time is a bit tight.

After school that day, Cheng Chu was called to the office by the head teacher Lin Yue.

"Our class will register alone?" Lin Yue frowned as she looked at the empty registration form.

She wears oval black-rimmed glasses, her black hair is always meticulously combed, and she frowns harshly.

Cheng Chu was a little shocked at her, but just nodded silently.

"What's the matter?" Lin Yue pursed her thin lips: "There are two people in each class, or you can go with this one."

? ? ?

Cheng Chu was shocked, and subconsciously refused: "Teacher, I can't do it. I will be nervous with so many people, or you can find someone else."

She really has no interest in speaking in English, and she has to practice and study every day. There is not enough time to think about it.

At this time in the last life, she had returned to the key class. The classmates there were very active in this competition, so she was not needed at all.

It was school time, and the teacher in the office had already left for most of the time. Lin Yue curled her fingers and knocked **** the desk.

"I used to play the piano in front of the whole school, and I didn't see you nervous." Lin Yue said calmly: "The class is when you need you, and I asked you to be the class representative. You should go to this competition."