19

Four in twilight.

Lights are on at the entrance of the community, and the broad road is like daylight.

In the cold December wind, the girl raised her eyes and her peach blossom eyes shone brightly.

Her voice was soft and soft: "I'm here, thank you for sending me back."

Gu Miao lowered his head, trying to hide his wounds, but the roots of the red ears were exposed.

The lights here are so bright, he must be ugly now.

He still whispered unconsciously: "Well, thank you, your medicine."

The tall and tall young man bowed his head slightly, like a little milk dog who made a mistake, showing a fluffy top of hair, very cute.

Cheng Chu tried his best to suppress the corners of his slightly bent mouth, and whispered, "It's okay, don't fight again next time. If you hurt yourself, you will be punished by the school."

"Yeah." The boy lowered Wu Chengcheng's eyes, his tone was filled with dismay: "Then, I'm leaving?"

Cheng Chu nodded.

The cold wind was blowing at the gate of the community, and Gu Miao's back was stretched by the scattered lights and disappeared into the long silent night of the sea.

Cheng Chu didn't sleep well this night.

In the chaotic dream, all the youths were punished.

On weekdays, his pine-like back was slightly bent, with bruises on the corners of his mouth, standing on the high rostrum, reading words of regret.

The sea market in December was cold and dry, and the cold wind was howling.

The people in the audience looked at him, contemptuous and disgusted.

Life seemed to have returned to its original state. Gu Miao stopped talking, always sitting gloomily in the corner of the class without saying a word.

Including the same to her.

The moonlight shone into the window, and the girl lying on the bed suddenly opened her eyes.

It was obviously a cold December, but Cheng Chu was sweating, and strands of moist hair stuck to her white face. She opened her mouth slightly and gasped for breath.

Her heart was beating like crazy, and she felt the blood in her body gradually cold.

Don't let this happen, don't let Gu Miao be punished.

The cold wind blew into the house, and the wind chimes on the windowsill shook slightly.

In the darkness, Cheng Chu leaned on the pillow and his sleepiness faded.

She had to find a way to make Wang Yan admit that she had done those things and let Song Xinyu pay the price.

On Saturday morning, the phone rang awakened Cheng Chu.

She dazedly touched the phone and pressed the answer button.

"Chu Chu, are you awake, if you wake up, I will let the driver come and pick you up?" Cheng Yue asked.

The sun came in through the cracks in the window, and a golden strip was drawn across the beige quilt.

Cheng Chu turned over and said vaguely: "I'm still in bed, or let Uncle Wang come back in an hour."

"Okay, let me talk to Uncle Wang."

After hanging up the phone, Cheng Chu set an alarm clock forty-five minutes later, and fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow.