chap:73

4 YEARS LATER..

Sidharth was working in his room on his new project..! While all the family members went to attend their neighbour's daughter wedding.. He himself didn't go as the project was pending..! Shehnaaz tried to take him with her but couldn't! Nd like a angry bird She went not before pouting angrily..! His little angry bird..! He thought to manofy her tomorrow..!

Gills nd Shukla's were enjoying the marraige ceremony gossping, Gents were busy in themselves while ladies were gossping! While Tara was running behind Pari's cat who was jumping around.. That little minx is big minx now..! Nd still Jaani Dushman Of Sidharth...!

Bride's mother.. BM

BM: Ghr bht soona soona ho jae ga shivani {her daughter ( bride)} ki shaadi ke baad..!

She said smilingly yet emotionally!

Jasji: Han Betiyaan ronak or guroor jo hoti hai ghr ki!

She said proudly looking towards Shehnaaz who was also standing with them, nd beside her Richa nd Maahi..

Rita ji: Han wo to hai, Pr phr bhi tumahre bete ki shaadi ke baad ek or beti aa jae gi..!

She said consoling nd jocking with Bride's mother..

BM: Han wo to hai..!

After a pause she again said!

BM: Rita, Sidharth ki bhi umar ho gai shaadi ki..! ab kya ese bhi der karao gi kya uski!

She said smilingly, nd on the name of Sidharth Shehnaaz attention drawn towards her immediately.. Rita ji nd Jasbeera ji smiled with a knowing smile..

Rita: Hum to raazi hai, Bas jab wo khud chahe tab karden ge uski!

She said looking towards Shehnaaz.. Who was smiling like an idiot.. As her sidharth will marry her only! But the next words of BM made her hell angry!

BM: Arey kaho to mere dhyaan mai ek ladki hai, ladki bht achi hai jodi jache gi! agr tum chaho to baat kraun?

She said making Rita ji nd Jasbeera with Mahi nd Richa look towards Shehnaaz.. Who was now angrily glaring at BM, She was hell possessive for Sidharth, Nd they all knew it as she has proved it in many ways.. Shehnaaz angrily pouted nd was about to say something for even thinking of marrying her sidharth with some xyz girl, Noticing this Jasbeera ji nd Rita ji gulped nd thought to cover upp!

Ritaji: Um Nh nh,.. hamari nazar mai ladki phle se hi hai, or mujhe lagta wo Sidharth ke saath jache gi! Or wo bht achi hai..

She said smiling nervously making the lady nod while others sighed.. The Sherwali Mata Was About To Come..!

But the thing lady herself wanted to see the SHERAWALI MATA may be, thats why she again said..

BM: Thik hai, pr phr abhi zrurt lage to mujhse baat krna.. Mai bata rhi hun us ladki or Sidharth ki jod-----

Shehnaaz saw all red only .. She was talking about her Sidharth with some othet girl nd how can she!?

Sheh: BAS...! SIDHARTH MERA HAI OR MAI USKI! Wo sirf mujhse shaadi kre ga or kisi se nh!

She said glaring at her nd lastly pouted nd left to let the other party know TO SHUKLA HOUSE..
Ladies expect BM smiled at her.. She is damn possessive for her Sidharth!

Jasji: Maaf kijiye ga usse bachi hai gussa ho gai..!

She said to the lady..

BM: Arey nh nh koi baat nh.. Par mujhe batana to chahie tha na ki ladki Shehnaaz hai, koi or nh..!