20

After school that day, the teacher left Song Xinyu, Zhou Ran, Cheng Chu and Gu Miao.

Teachers from many classes in the office have not left yet, looking here curiously.

Song Xinyu was already crying out of breath, she kept sobbing, trying to arouse the pity of the teacher.

But Lin Yue obviously didn't eat her, she asked someone to call Wang Yan to the office.

When the other teachers heard the calm confession of the teenager, goose bumps appeared in their hearts.

Why are you so vicious at a young age!

The grade director watched indifferently, and finally made a conclusion——

Song Xinyu remembered a big mistake and read a review in front of the school on Monday. Wang Yan and Gu Miao warned of punishment.

The warning is not serious, as long as it performs well within a year, it can be revoked from the file.

But remember that a big mistake is the stain of a lifetime.

Song Xinyu broke down and cried, her nose mixed with tears and she almost knelt down to Cheng Chu.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please, I don't want to remember a big mistake." She cried, almost humblely begging, "Please forgive me this time, I won't do it again next time."

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes slightly and looked at her coldly, without saying a word.

People always pay a price for what they do wrong.

This is what she deserves.

Song Xinyu was crying in the office and was about to collapse, and finally her parents came to the school to take her back.

When I came out of the office, it was late, the evening sun was slanting, and the sky was crimson.

Cheng Chu and Gu Miao were walking on the trails of the campus, and their shadows were elongated in the setting sun. From a distance, they looked like lovers cuddling together.

The evening breeze blew over the holly trees beside the road, and the campus was silent.

After a long time, Gu Miao said, "You know everything."

A few green leaves fell on his feet, Cheng Chu pursed his lips and said, "Yeah."

Gu Miao lowered her head, her dark eyelashes trembling slightly.

His heart seemed to have collapsed, and it was empty, and the overwhelming sense of powerlessness enveloped him.

In the evening sunset, the young man's black eyes were as deep as the boundless night.

He suddenly felt that he was very useless. She had already known the darkness desperately trying to hide it.

She is not afraid of anything, even braver than him, and knows how to face it.

Gu Miao closed her eyes weakly.

She doesn't need him at all, maybe she is a joke in her eyes.

Overbearing jokes.

At the end of the trail is the bicycle shed, Gu Miao walked in without looking at her.

Cheng Chu quickly followed.

There were no lights in the carport, and the young man's long figure melted into the darkness.

"Gu Miao."

The girl's voice was clear and gentle, like the sparkling lights in the dark night, passing through the lonely cold night of the sea city, and sneaking into Gu Miao's ears.