21

The winter night in the sea city was cold, and the cold wind was blowing the holly trees by the roadside.

Wan Lai was quiet, Gu Miao seemed to hear her own heartbeat faster than once, and the cold blood in her body seemed to have been set on fire, boiling unscrupulously.

He should refuse, but the desire in his body was surging, almost surpassing his lack of reason.

In the cold night, a few holly leaves fell gently on the back of his hand with the night wind.

The girl walked a few steps, stretched out her hand to help him brush the leaves, then raised her eyes and said to him, "Let's go."

She tugged his sleeve very naturally, "My family doesn't live with me, don't be afraid of embarrassment."

Gu Miao felt that he was drawn away. He rolled over and got out of the car following the strength of the girl, pushing the bicycle and following her into the gate of the community.

In the security pavilion at the entrance of the community, a few ray of light shined through.

Without the touch key at the gate of the community, Cheng Chu had to knock on the window of the security booth.

Within a few seconds, he poked his head out of the window and saw that it was Cheng Chu, and the security guard showed a serious smile on his face.

"School is over?"

Cheng Chu nodded, "Can Uncle help open the door?"

"Okay." Uncle Security pressed the button, and the closed door slowly opened.

He looked more and more clearly and saw the Qingjun boy standing behind her, he hesitated and asked, "This is?"

The commuting in the community is strict, not because the residents need to cross-examine but also the routine operation.

Cheng Chu said: "This is my classmate who came to my house for dinner."

"Oh, okay, then there is no need to register, let's go in." The security guard said with a smile.

He felt that Cheng Chu looked like a good boy with excellent character and academics, and he shouldn't be able to do things like puppy love.

High-end communities pay attention to greening, even in the severe winter, the vegetation is still lush.

Gu Miao silently followed Cheng Chu, her steps getting heavier.

He suddenly regretted that he followed in obediently. Isn't it a bit bad to go to a girl's house casually like this?

But the longing deep in my heart surging quietly, like the rising tide of the sea, getting stronger and stronger, gradually passing over those worries and worries, hesitating.

He greedily wanted to get closer to her and see where she lives.

The elevator in the community is very spacious, and the two are one arm apart, like strangers.

Cheng Chu quietly moved a few steps closer to him.

The small TV in the elevator was showing a safety video, but Gu Miao didn't hear it at all. He gave all his attention to the girl next to him.

She leaned closer, her body still carrying the slightly humid cold air of the winter night, which made his heart tighten.

Gu Miao felt that her body was suddenly too stiff to move, and she didn't know whether it was frozen or nervous.

Fortunately, with the ding of the elevator, the floor finally arrived.

Cheng Chu walked out of the elevator and opened the door with his fingerprints.