23

The winter night in the sea city is gleaming with stars.

There was a dim street lamp outside the music building, and two figures flashed past.

Cheng Chu wanted Gu Miao to go to her house, but the teenager stubbornly refused.

He has shamelessly offended once, how can he have a second time?

Cheng Chu had no choice but to take him to the piano room of the music building.

Fortunately, the school did not have the habit of locking the piano room, and the two entered the piano room on the eighth smoothly.

The piano room was small and cramped. Cheng Chu opened the piano cover and found that Gu Miao was still standing.

"I'll go next door and get you a chair." She said that she was about to get up.

"No, no need." The boy lowered his head slightly, "Just stand."

The girl didn't know how many afternoons she stood like this.

In the shade of the trees outside, he was like a shameful thief, listening to the melodious music in the piano room.

This was the first time that he stood by her side in such an upright manner.

A strange sense of contentment rose silently in his heart, and the young man looked at her with dark eyes.

The girl lowered her head, her slender white swan neck was exposed, her slender eyelashes cast a small blue shadow on her eyelids.

"All right, what do you want to hear?" The girl raised her eyes and asked seriously.

Gu Miao was stunned for a moment. She played the tunes very well, but she didn't know her name.

"No, I don't know." His low voice was a little frustrated, "I, I don't know, the name of the song."

He remembered that the first time he passed by the piano room was in the middle of summer, when cicadas cried in the hot sun, and a breeze suddenly blew the light blue curtains of the piano room.

In the dazzling sunlight, even standing in the shade of the tree, he was sweating. The sweat wet his school uniform, and his hair was wet on his forehead.

Suddenly, not far away, there was the sound of the piano wafting slowly, as if a gust of breeze was blowing, wiping away the heat from his heart.

He thought, that song is his favorite, but unfortunately I don't know what it is called.

The light in the piano room was shining, and the girl lowered her head and stroked the piano keys and said: "Then I will play one of my favorites."

As she said, her bright white fingers moved dexterously on the keyboard.

The sound of the piano flows, tender and compassionate, like the bright moonlight outside the window, silently reflecting into Gu Miao's heart.

He clenched his fingers and raised his eyes in disbelief.

Time gradually stretched with the sound of the piano, as if returning to that midsummer, he stood outside the piano room for the first time, listening to the moving piano sound not far away with trembling heart.

The girl lowered her head, and a few strands of hair dangled on the side of her smooth face. Gu Miao could only see her bright peach eyes hanging slightly, and even her dancing fingertips seemed to have no strength. , Very gentle.

"This, what is the name of the song?"

Qin Yin paused, Gu Miao asked dumbly.

The girl sat on the piano chair, raised her eyes slightly, and all the lights in the piano room reflected in her eyes, "Chopin's Nocturne."