25

This year's winter vacation came early, so the final exam came not long after the New Year's holiday.

The atmosphere in the class is tense, and the top few in the class are full of strength. I hope to enter the key class at the beginning of the next semester.

Cheng Chu has no obsession with key classes, but Gu Miao's grades have been getting better and better recently, and she was able to successfully enter the key classes with just a few candidates in the last monthly exam.

If nothing happens, he can enter the key class next semester.

For this reason, Cheng Chu has become more serious in studying these days.

Next Monday will be the final exam, so on Friday, the teacher asked everyone to empty the table.

There was a mess in the classroom. Cheng Chu gently touched Gu Miao's sleeve, and suddenly asked, "Do you want to go to the key class?"

Amid the noise, Gu Miao lowered his eyes.

He doesn't really care about this. Anyway, he only immersed himself in reading. It didn't make any difference between the key class or the ordinary class.

All the time, he just wanted to stay in the class with her, no matter where he was.

But how dare he say it like this?

Gu Miao's hand holding the pen clenched slightly and raised her eyes slightly.

The afterglow of the setting sun shone into the girl's eyes, and her eyes were clear, as if there was a stream of shallow water, with a little curiosity.

"Don't you want it?" She asked hesitantly when she saw that he didn't answer.

Gu Miao pursed her lips and nodded silently.

She is such a dazzling girl, she is top-notch in everything, she must really want to go back after retiring from the key class.

If this is the case, he also wants to go.

Like spring flowers blooming, a small smile burst into the girl's eyes. Her beautiful peachy eyes complete the crescent, and her tone is brisk: "Then this final exam, we will work hard together and enter the key class together."

together......

Gu Miao's heartbeat suddenly missed a beat, and sweetness gradually filled up from the bottom of his heart.

These two words seemed to have magical power, and they took root and sprouted in his heart.

A slight cool breeze came in in the classroom, bringing the coldness of winter night.

The vocabulary book lying on the desk was rustling, and Gu Miao looked down, only to feel that the originally obscure English had become moving.

When he returned home on Friday, Cheng Chu found an unexpected guest at home.

The teenager lay on his back on the sofa, with the phone screen in his hand, with a strand of hair curled up, suppressing the original lazy and unruly temperament a little bit.

He heard the sound of opening the door, his hands kept moving, raising his eyelids, and seeing that it was Cheng Chu, he lazily responded, "I'm back."

"?" Is this your home or mine, Cheng Chu put down his schoolbag and asked coldly, "Why are you here?"

There was a long "defeat" from the phone, and Fu Xun "pop" threw the phone on the sofa and stretched, "I don't really want to come, your mother asked me to come."

Fu Xun is the child of Uncle Cheng Chu. His parents are married in business, and they have no affection.

Cheng Chu's mother felt that it was pitiful to leave this child alone, so she often let him come home for dinner.