26

After the final exam, the school took a day off.

Cheng Chu wanted to take advantage of this holiday to take a good rest, but his mother was pulled out of the bed early in the morning.

"Wait after breakfast, take your brother out for a stroll and buy some New Year goods." Fu Rong took a sip of milk, then turned to deal with Xun and smiled kindly, "Buy whatever Xiao Xun likes, as a New Year gift from her aunt Right."

Fu Xun nodded and smiled innocently, "Thank you auntie."

In the past few days, Fu Xun's parents went to different countries to celebrate the New Year. They had no intention of bringing this son.

The soft-hearted Fu Rong scolded her brother severely, then turned around and asked the driver to go to Fu's house and take Fu Xun over, so that he could spend the New Year with peace of mind.

In the winter, the wind is bleak and the heating is on in the car, which is as warm as spring.

The driver parked the car at the entrance of the mall and put the two down.

"What do you want to buy?" Cheng Chu shrank and walked quickly to the mall before turning around to ask Fu Xun.

The young man with his hands in his pockets said, "I don't want to buy things here, let's go and go shopping elsewhere."

Cheng Chu felt that he was here to fix people. It was very cold. She thought about the heating in the mall, so she just put on a sweater and went out. Now if she wants her to go shopping in other places, she must not be cold to death.

"Can't you just go shopping here? I'm cold." She said flatly.

The young man himself wore a thick padded jacket, wrapped up like a ball. He raised his eyes and said lazily: "Then go buy a dress and put it on now."

There is nothing to say.

Five minutes later, Cheng Chu walked out of the mall with the boy wearing the newly bought cotton jacket.

The winter wind is icy and bitter, and the New Year is almost here, and there are crowds of people on the less prosperous streets on weekdays.

Cheng Chu wandered aimlessly with Fu Xun for a while, and finally couldn't help but say: "What are you going to buy? Shall we go home if we don't buy it?"

She was really tired and her feet were sore.

Away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown, there are fewer and fewer pedestrians around.

There was a video store at the end of the street, and soothing light music was flowing slowly, and Fu Xun stopped and walked in.

"Choose." He turned around and said.

"What?" Cheng Chu was a little dazed when he first entered the audiovisual store. This kid usually likes to play games. When does he have more fun in listening to records.

The lights in the shop were dim, and the boy's eyes were drooping, his ears were slightly red.

"Don't you like music? Choose whatever you want." He scratched his head, his tone stiff, "I have made progress in the final exam this time, and the teacher praised me as a thank you gift."

Some dim lights in the store reflected in his long and narrow eyes, and a little bit of light made his angular face soft.

Facing the radiator, the warm wind blew on Cheng Chu's face, making her itchy.

She smiled, and the coldness of winter faded from her face, "You still have a conscience."

"Eh, you can't buy too much, up to ten, you know?" Fu Xun said stiffly, squeezing his neck.