27

Today is the last day of the semester. Haishi No.1 Middle School has always been generous to the holiday. Perhaps I think the students are eager to take the holiday. The school skipped the time for the evaluation papers and directly held the closing ceremony.

The results have not been corrected. According to the teacher, they will be sent to the parents' mobile phones in the form of text messages during the holidays.

The classmates complained one by one, saying that it would be better to die early and live longer.

But after all, the Spring Festival is coming.

The school closing ceremony was held in the small auditorium. After the end, everyone returned to the class. The teacher sent out the winter homework and said a few words symbolically, announcing the end of the semester.

The classroom is like a pan exploded, and the noise is endless.

Cheng Chu slowly packed the things in the lockers, because the classroom had to be renovated during the holidays and everything had to be cleaned away.

She likes to stuff things into the cabinet on weekdays, so she wastes a lot of time organizing.

The class gradually left more than half of them. The cold winter wind blew into the empty classroom. Cheng Chu squatted on the ground, shaking with the cold.

Suddenly, Gu Miao walked to her side.

He pursed his lips slightly, squatted down, and silently helped her sort out the useless test papers.

The winter school uniform of No. 1 Middle School is actually not warm. In the cold winter like Haishi, it is as thin as paper. Many people wear a down jacket on their school uniform jacket or a thick sweater in their school uniform.

But Gu Miao didn't. The wide and thin winter school uniform was put on him like this. He was already a long figure, but now he was a little thinner.

He squatted on Cheng Chu's left side, facing the wind vent in the corridor, and he had blocked most of the cold wind for her.

"I'll do it myself." Cheng Chu looked at his pale lips and reached out to grab the paper in his hand.

But Gu Miao was agile, and she avoided it all at once.

He lowered his eyes, looked at her somewhat messy locker, and said, "It's okay, let's get together, tidy up, faster."

Cheng Chu knows that rejection is just a waste of time. He has always been stubborn. Unless he voluntarily gives up what he wants to do, others can't help him.

She pursed her lips, lowered her head and speeded up her hand in silence.

The speed of the two people's sorting together is indeed much faster. After a while, the stacked waste papers are sorted out.

"I'll send it, you can go back." Gu Miao said.

This is probably the last time to send her off. When she returns to the key class next semester, there will be no chance again.

There is very little snow in the sea, and the January wind is damp and cold, and the cold seems to penetrate into the bones of people.

The two walked side by side.

The holly trees beside the trail are still lush and lush. Gu Miao didn't ride a bike today. He thought that maybe he could walk with her longer.

The winter sun shines through the crevices of the holly trees, looming around them.

Cheng Chu felt warmer.

She raised her head and said to Gu Miao, "Did you work in the milk tea shop yesterday?"