47

The corridor was flooded with sunlight, and Cheng Chu sat on the sofa not far away.

After a while, the door of the room was opened with a "bang". The boy stood not far away, the water on his pale cheeks was not yet dry, a few strands of hair stuck to his forehead, and the silver-framed glasses slipped loosely to the tip of his nose.

"Okay, okay." He lowered his eyes, his voice was hoarse and his ears were red.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips and smiled, "I made porridge, let's have breakfast first."

The casserole is large and heavy, with a layer of insulation cloth wrapped around the handle.

Gu Miao took a few steps forward, "I'm coming."

There are windows in the house, and the morning wind smells slightly grassy after rain.

The two sat facing each other, and the boy thought of the embarrassment just now and wanted to bury his head.

Cheng Chu smiled, opened the lid casually and served him porridge.

"I'm coming." He hung his head and dared not look at her, but stubbornly grabbed the spoon.

Cheng Chu separated his hand, "Okay, sit down, isn't it just serving a porridge, but what kind of hard work is it."

Hearing this, the young man hurriedly sat with his back straight, his arms folded on the table, like a well-behaved pupil.

The porcelain bowl was placed on the table with a soft sound.

"Well, eat."

The porridge and rice are boiled and scattered, with red shrimp meat adorned with green and white green onions, and the aroma is tangy.

Gu Miao took a spoon, and the sweetness melted from her mouth.

"Is it delicious? Is it delicious?" The girl held her head, her bright peach eyes blinked.

The boy nodded, "It's delicious."

The girl smiled suddenly, joyfully crawling up the eyebrows along the corner of her mouth, her peach blossom eyes bend into small crescents.

"I did it for the first time, and I didn't expect it to be quite successful."

Gu Miao's hand stagnated, and the warmth spread along his throat, slowly reaching the bottom of his heart.

This is the first time someone has cooked breakfast for him after his parents left.

The boy lowered his head, covered his red eyes, and drank several sips in a row.

The little porcelain bowl hit the bottom in twos or twos.

"Is it so delicious?" She happily gave him another Sheng, "Then you can drink more."

The boy's drooping eyelashes trembled slightly, and he picked up the bowl and sent it into his mouth.

The morning after the rain is no longer hot, the haze of seafood porridge has not dissipated, and half a pot of porridge has reached the bottom.

The boy packed his dishes, pondered for a moment, got up and said, "I should go."

He has little money left, and the most urgent thing is to find a house to live in.

Cheng Chu pulled on his sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Where are you going?"

The ticket had long been shredded into pieces of paper, but she still asked with lingering fear.