48

The summer in the sea is very hot.

On the day of the results, Cheng Chu may have known the results a long time ago, and Cheng Chu was very calm.

The green leaves on the tree curled up in the sun, and the cicadas kept screaming. Even the lively Meow didn't like to go out anymore. He spent the whole day lying on the air conditioner and sticking his tongue.

Gu Miao received a call from the Admissions Office of the Haida University a few days before the results were released. Such honors are often only available to the top few in the city.

The good news from No. 1 Middle School is overwhelming. This summer, some people laugh and cry.

Lin Qifeng's family is about to immigrate, but he wants to stay, and Cheng Chu feels that he is about Ji Mingyue.

"Hey, that kid Qifeng doesn't know what he thinks, because he refuses to go abroad with his parents, and has been arguing next door for several days." Fu Rong said.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips, "Then did his parents agree?"

Fu Rong looked at Meow Meow, which was so hot, and lowered the air conditioner a few degrees.

The dazzling sunlight outside the window was reflected into the living room through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Cheng Chu lay on the sofa and exhaled.

Gu Miao recently got a new job in a western restaurant, which has become popular in the city recently due to the big push of a food blogger.

Listening to Gu Miao's tired tone when answering the phone every day, Cheng Chu's heart felt dull.

Fu Rong was still chattering aside, but Cheng Chu looked at the ceiling blankly, but didn't hear a word.

The phone in his pocket buzzed and Cheng Chu answered the phone, smiling.

"Okay, okay, thank you." She hung up the phone and went out quickly wearing shoes.

"Where to go, Chuchu?" Fu Rong asked behind.

Cheng Chu put on his shoes and turned around and said, "I have an appointment with my friend to go out for dinner. Goodbye mom."

The door closed with a "bang", and Fu Rong sighed, "This kid."

"Taili" Western Restaurant opened in Haishi less than a year ago, the business is so good.

This restaurant not only tastes good, but also knows how to market it. All dishes are available in limited quantities. Diners need to book a week in advance to get a seat.

Gu Miao just cleaned up the juice that a diner accidentally poured on the floor.

"Eh chubby, did you know that there was a big beautiful woman sitting in the corner."

"I have seen it too, just the one with long curly hair. When she just poured water on her, she smiled at me, and my heart was broken."

"Fuck, wait for the task of ordering is mine, you can't grab it with me."

The restaurant manager passed by, glanced coldly, and said in a low voice, "Don't chat during work."

The two closed their mouths obediently.

When the manager left, the two men were relieved, one of them pushed Gu Miao, "Aren't you curious?"

Gu Miao shook her head silently.

No matter how beautiful it is, can it be as beautiful as Chuchu?

The crystal lamp on the top of the restaurant reflects the fine light, reflecting the quiet and beautiful surroundings.