51

Summer and autumn in the sea market seemed to have no boundaries. Not long after school started, the yellow leaves fell all over the ground.

"Hey, it's so difficult, it's really difficult. I now doubt how I took the Shanghai Music exam." Lu Qiuqiu took Cheng Chu out of the music building, complaining endlessly.

The sky outside the building was dyed crimson by the sunset, the parasol tree leaves fell precariously, and a tall figure stood in front of the building.

Seeing her come out, the gentle phoenix eyes filled with brilliance.

Lu Qiuqiu violently tugged at the corner of the girl beside him, with a look of surprise and excitement: "It's Zhou Yanshi, do you know him?"

Cheng Chu sighed, "Former classmate from the attached middle school, Qiuqiu, go back to the dormitory first. I guess he has something to find me."

"Okay." Lu Qiuqiu nodded in loss, but couldn't help but gossiping. After a few steps, he turned back quietly.

It was late in the evening, but many hardworking students were still practicing tirelessly in the piano room, and there were messy piano sounds from far away.

"Cheng Chu." Zhou Yanshi's mouth curled up with a gentle smile, "Are you free tomorrow?"

Cheng Chu pursed her lips, "I will go on a date with my boyfriend tomorrow."

The smile on the boy's face stagnated, and he asked softly, "Boyfriend?"

"Yes, he went to school at Haida University. He is my high school classmate."

Zhou Yanshi was a little disappointed and lowered his eyes, "Oh, oh, good."

He was flustered, his mouth was a little incoherent, "Someone gave me two concert tickets, I thought, forget it."

A few leaves fell from the plane tree beside him, and the girl's eyes passed through him and fell not far away.

In the sunset, those beautiful peach eyes lit up instantly.

"Gu Miao, I'm here." She turned her head and said to Zhou Yan, "My boyfriend is waiting for me, I'm leaving now."

The cold wind was blowing gently, Zhou Yanshi looked at the girl's jumping back in despair, but his eyes suddenly touched the teenager not far away.

Those dark eyes passed through the bleak wind, as if still with the cold autumn mood of October, falling on him lightly.

Not far away, the girl's voice was clear and lingering: "Shall we wait to eat hot pot? Listen to Qiuqiu who said that the newly opened restaurant in front of the school is delicious."

Zhou Yanshi's heart was quietly broken.

He saw the girl take the initiative to hold the young man's hand and shook it gently like a baby.

And the cold boy just turned his head, straightened her slightly scattered temples, and said softly, "I just went to pick up the account number, and I should have caught up in the past."

When the autumn wind suddenly started, the frustrated young man stood there, with yellow leaves on his shoulders.

The newly opened hot pot restaurant is extremely hot, the air is full of hot fragrance, and the crowd is full.

The young man blanched the vegetables in silence. The fresh beef was cooked after a few seconds. He put all the meat into the girl's bowl.

Cheng Chu said: "You can eat too, don't keep giving me clips."

The enthusiasm blurred the young man's eyebrows, he nodded, lowered his head and caught the chopsticks Chinese cabbage in silence.

Cheng Chu gave him half of the fat cow in the bowl, "Why don't you speak today."