52

After struggling for a night, Gu Miao finally got his wish and learned what Zhou Yanshi said to Cheng Chu. The taste on the boy's face was obvious, but he just hummed softly on his mouth.

Cheng Chu was so happy that he almost did not smile and bent over, "What are you humming, I told him, I have an appointment with my boyfriend."

Gu Miao pursed her lips, her face calm, but the slightly hooked corners of her mouth revealed his secret joy.

"Yeah." He said lightly: "Let's go, go home."

The autumn is strong, and the Mid-Autumn Festival came just a few days after the two returned from the playground.

The dark room was lit with only a warm yellow lamp, and Gu Miao pursed her eyebrows, tapping her fingers on the keyboard quickly.

The phone on the table shook, and he looked up, the coldness between his brows disappeared.

"Do you want to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival together? My parents are traveling?"

Gu Miao will reply "OK" in the next second

A few minutes later, Cheng Chu sent a voice message, and the young man pressed it eagerly.

"Why don't you go to your house, I haven't been there yet"

Through the phone, the girl's original clear voice became a little hoarse, but it slid into the boy's heart, arousing an itching.

Come home...

The roots of his ears quickly flew red, and his fingertips were slightly stiff.

But within half a second, the beating heart slowly calmed down, and he silently raised his eyes and looked around.

Condensation in the room, and the roaring autumn wind made the windows muffled.

Simple square wall, a table, wooden bed and a small wardrobe.

This was a house he shared with others during the summer vacation. When school started, he worked and wrote code and often stayed up late. In order not to disturb his roommates, he continued to rent it.

The white wall is covered with dots of gray marks, which he had before he moved in. Sometimes he accidentally touched it, and a few pieces of wall skin would fall.

Gu Miao sighed and opened Alipay to check the balance.

The payment for the newly completed project has just been settled. In order to send a WeChat message to Cheng Chu, he immediately bought a smart phone. The remaining money should be enough to rent a decent house.

I have to say that at Haida University, both the roommates and the seniors are very friendly. Gu Miao was the first in the department. The professor appreciated him. The seniors saw him living in poverty and introduced him many private jobs.

It rained all night yesterday, and the air was damp.

But I don't know when, the clouds were quietly blown away by the breeze, and the warm yellow sun poured over the earth.

On Mid-Autumn Festival, the weather was just right.

In the autumn, the eyes are no longer dazzling, and it is gently scattered, and the sun is warm in people's hearts.

There was a laptop in front of Gu Miao, but the screen was blank, and no word was seen for a long time.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong." A doorbell rang.

He jumped up from his chair suddenly, almost galloping to the door.

In autumn, the refreshing autumn breeze drifted into the house.