𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.

y/n

y/n.shima:
I'm shaking-

owldude:
RIGHT I'm so excited djwjjcnd

y/n.shima:
NDNSNSNDN
here's the address I'm driving over there right now
*skating stadium 4628*

owldude:
DONT TEXT WHILE DRIVING

y/n.shima:
psh yolo
it's a stoplight 🙄🙄

owldude:
NO IM LEAVING, SEE YOJ THERE

y/n.shima:
noooo
delivered

don't leave me on delivered
delivered

fineeee
read

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

bokuto waited outside the spot where he and y/n planned to meet. he stood there, looked at his phone, then back up towards the parking lot. his hands were sweating; he was slightly shaking. in short; he was nervous.

then suddenly he heard a very familiar voice, "HEY BOKUTO!" she yelled from the parking lot, as she ran closer and closer to him, he waved at her. she finally got up to him, she was carrying a bag with ice skates in it. "let's go in shall we" she joked with a heavy british accent, "we shall" he jokingly replied.

they walked inside the place; on the right, there was a booth with the words 'sign in.' in the booth stood a woman, looking to be around age 28-29. "hey, kid!" the woman in the booth said as bokuto and y/n walked closer to it.

"hanji!" y/n yelled back; he ha; hed hanji a small card, "oh? who's this mmh?" hanji said while wiggling her eyebrows as she rang up her little card. y/n rolled her eyes, "shush hush, hanji; this is bokuto, bokuto this is hanji" y/n introduced them to each other.

"nice to meet the boyfriend of my favourite person," hanji smirked devilishly;

"isn't your husband your favourite person?" y/n asked, "levi? pssh second best," hanji snickered while waving her hand.

"wha- whatever, are there any free rinks?" y/n said, "yes....." she said as she typed into her laptop, "...rink 6 is free!" hanji said while handing y/n the keys. "thank you! cya later" y/n thanked her.

⌗ ⌗ ⌗

y/n and bokuto headed towards rink 6, and the changing rooms. They both entered the rink and sat on the benches. "ok, so I brought you some hockey skates, and then obviously I have my figure skating skates-" y/n started to say when she was interrupted by bokuto.

".... there's different types of skates?"

y/n almost burst into laughter. "H-HEY DON'T LAUGH AT ME!" bokuto cried, y/n laughed, "i-I'm sorry- I can't" y/n tried to say as she was laughing her ass off.

"o-ok i'm done l-laughing," y/n said. she took out the skates from her bag. there was a pair of white figure skates with brown bottoms and black hockey skates.

"so" she started to say, "the black ones are yours and the white ones are mine. the black ones are slightly bigger 'cause there are different types of skates and I have small feet" she laughed, as she steadied herself.

"do you need help tying them?" she asked, "Nah I can do it," bokuto said proudly. y/n sat on the bench and gave bokuto the black skates, and took out her white skates.

she started putting on her skates as bokuto struggled to get his own and tie them.

"are you sure you don't need any help at all?" she teased. "n-nope I got this!" he said. "alright~" she laughed as she tied her laces for her skates with ease. she turned to bokuto, he was breaking a sweat 'holy shit why is this so damn hard!?' he thought.

"lemme help you" she protested, "bokuto finally gave in, "fine..." he mumbled quietly. she got down on one knee and started tying his laces, he looked at her with awe 'how is she doing that so easily' he thought.

"okay! all done let's go skate" she finished, she reached her hand out to help bokuto up.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒!

- its been a while since the last update sorry yall :/

- enjoy : 0