63

It's winter again.

The sea city at the beginning of January was extremely cold, and the howling wind seemed to hold a knife. Several birds flew past the gloomy sky and screamed.

In the spacious and clean office building, men in straight suits walked through the chaotic latticework. Many people stopped their work and greeted respectfully: "Hello, President Jiang."

The man nodded friendly.

When his figure gradually moved away, several programmers in plaid shirts were surprised: "In this direction, I shouldn't go to Mr. Gu."

"should be."

"I'm not going to fight again, because of technical problems last time, President Jiang's voice almost broke the sky."

"To be honest, I am more receptive to President Jiang who is a little more emotional. I am really afraid of President Gu's cold face."

"But Mr. Gu seems to be in a good mood these days. He smiled at me yesterday and scared me to death."

"Aren't you kidding me, I can scare to death just by listening."

"No, eh, eh, let's not say, someone is coming."

Jiang Xing quickly walked to the closed office door, curled his fingers, and knocked hesitantly.

"Please come in." The voice inside the door was very deep, slowly floating out, wrapped in the cold of winter.

Jiang Xing pulled out a smiley face and opened the door, "Hehehe, good morning, President Gu."

Gu Miao only thought it was other subordinates, but didn't expect it to be Jiang Xing who had just had an argument with him a few days ago.

He glanced at Jiang Xing and said nothing.

Jiang Xing licked and smiled, with a flattering expression on his face: "Mr Gu, I was wrong. Last night I suddenly had an inspiration, and I feel that what you said is not wrong."

Gu Miao said in a low voice.

He raised his eyes and glanced at Jiang Xing, then added: "It's okay."

"Fuck, I'm so easy to talk today." Jiang Xing was still standing by the door. Hearing what he said, he hurried in and sat down on the chair opposite to Gu Miao, whispering: "I'm telling you. Did you prepare for the press conference? This is your first appearance as a CTO. You must be solemn."

He said Hu Tianhai, and after he finished speaking, he felt a little thirsty, and asked, "Is there anyone to drink?"

Gu Miao pressed the phone and said to the secretary outside: "Bring in some drinks."

Jiang Xing was completely shocked by his behavior, and stiffly asked: "Are you insane today? It's so good to me."

Gu Miao pursed her lips and touched her nose embarrassedly, "I beg you for something."

"What's the matter?" Jiang Xing suddenly became interested.

Gu Miao coughed, "I, there is an important thing in a few days, I lack a piece of clothing."

"What's the matter with me? It's just this mess, okay, it's on my body, I've already said it, your scrupulous shirt should be changed."

After Jiang Xing finished speaking, he suddenly reacted to something and said, "Eh, but what is the important thing."

There was a smirk at the corner of his lips, and he said half-jokingly and half jokingly: "Are you going to pick up a girlfriend?"

The floor of this office is high, and the dazzling winter sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows.