65

A ray of light in the morning fell through the curtains.

Gu Miao opened her eyes in a daze, her arms were empty, but there seemed to be a ray of warmth remaining.

He only thought it was an illusion last night, put on slippers with low eyes, and went straight downstairs.

The warm morning sun in winter is reflected through the windows of the restaurant. The transparent glass vase on the table contains blooming peonies with a little dew on it.

There were a few soft noises from the kitchen not far away.

Gu Miao walked over quickly.

The girl's back was facing the sun, and it was soft and warm.

In the winter, a small flower bloomed in Gu Miao's heart, swaying quietly in the face of the ice and cold wind.

He couldn't help stepping forward and encircling the girl's waist.

"Why don't you sleep more?" He put his head on the girl's shoulder, and muttered.

Cheng Chu smiled, "Didn't you have a press conference today? I'll get up to make breakfast for you."

She raised her shovel a little strangely, flipping the fried eggs in the pan, and said angrily, "Why did you wake up by yourself, I haven't finished it yet."

Gu Miao reached out and took the shovel, and said in a low voice, "I'll do it. You sit on the table and wait for me."

"I haven't done it before, do you want to do it once, you go there and wait for me, give me a chance to perform." The girl smiled, her voice sweet.

Gu Miao didn't resist this time, handing her the shovel, and then reaching out to lower the fire, "Pour less oil, or it will splash on her."

"Okay, okay, I see." Cheng Chu nodded him and urged: "You hurry up and sit outside, let me play by myself."

This time he finally closed his mouth obediently, but he just turned back several times after a short distance.

Fortunately, although Cheng Chu was spoiled, he was not clumsy and made breakfast in a few minutes.

Fried eggs and grilled sausages, served with milk bread, nutrition match.

The girl was carrying a white porcelain plate, ran over pretty happily, handed the plate to him like a treasure, and repeatedly asked: "How is it, is it fragrant?"

He raised his eyes, his dark eyes were drenched with sunlight, but his voice was gentle like a moon in the dark night, "Fragrant, Chu Chu is really powerful."

"Then you quickly taste it." The girl looked at him with expectation in her radiant eyes.

Gu Miao's Adam's apple rolled, lowered her head and took a bite of the fried egg, and praised: "It's delicious."

He almost said such words before chewing, and his tone was extremely sincere.

Cheng Chu was unwillingly pleased, no matter if it was true or not, the bright peach blossom eyes were bent into crescents.

"It seems that I also have a talent for cooking. I can often try cooking for you in the future." She held her hands and looked expectant.

Gu Miao's heart tightened, and the blood in his body seemed to be mixed with stimulants, flowing unscrupulously.

But he restrained and said: "Just do it once, I like to cook, I will cook it for you."

In the morning light, Gu Miao lowered her eyes.