67

A few rays of sunlight came in diagonally.

There was silence in the room, Cheng Chu leaned against the man's arms, and gradually felt a faint moist feeling coming from his shoulders.

She felt tight, kissed the aggrieved face, and quickly persuaded her softly: "Who said I don't want you anymore."

"You lied to me." His auricle was blushing because of the dragonfly kiss, but his restrained grievances came through his voice.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips and asked in a low voice, "What did I lie to you?"

He pressed his throat, his tone of voice was choked, "You said yesterday that you were eating with your family, but you actually went out with Zhou Yanshi."

"I..." Cheng Chu paused with some guilty conscience.

Gu Miao heard the hesitation in the girl's words, her fingertips tightened, and almost reflexively hugged her tighter.

The window opened a small slit, and the howling cold wind came in, like a sharp blade inserted straight into the man's heart.

The heart that had been worrying all night was instantly scraped to pieces, and the bone-piercing pain oozes out of the blood and quickly spread to the limbs.

The winter is very cold. The trees outside the window have already lost their leaves, leaving only the dead branches swaying desolately in the wind.

Gu Miao's red eyes were full of water vapor, and tears slipped down like this at some unknown time.

He wiped his eyes roughly, condemning his vulnerability with disgust and disgust.

But a little humble hope appeared in a corner of my heart.

She is willing to see him and is willing to bother to lie to him, does it mean that she cares about him so much?

In an instant, the almost collapsed heart calmed down as the cold wind faded outside the window.

With the cold wind gone, the house gradually warmed up.

The girl withdrew from his arms, her clear peach blossom eyes touched the redness of his eyes, and she frowned distressedly.

"What are you... hey." She stretched out her hand helplessly and gently wiped the man's red eyes.

Gu Miao curled his fingers slightly, and the despair slowly surged from the bottom of his heart.

Does she feel that she is very unmanly like this.

He shouldn't cry, but he couldn't control himself, thinking that she might be leaving, the acid in his eyes could not stop appearing.

He lowered his head, pressed his lips tightly, and closed his eyes deceivingly.

In this way, she would not see his red eyes.

The girl's fingers were still cold in the winter, so she brushed his eyes gently, with very gentle movements.

Why is she so gentle?

The man closed his eyes, feeling the girl's almost cautious movements, tears oozing out of his closed eyes.

He can't stand it.

He forbids her to leave.

Tears flowed down the corners of his eyes and slowly fell from the cold face.

The girl felt sore in her heart, she wiped it and wiped it, but the tears couldn't stop falling like a dropped string.

"Don't cry." She couldn't help but persuade.