68

In the early spring of March, the sea market faded from the cold of winter, and the small flowers on the street bloomed quietly.

Cheng Chu held his first recital after graduation.

She told her assistant Xianxian to leave tickets for her family and friends.

Spring is just right.

Gu Miao, dressed in a straight suit, sat in the most conspicuous position of the concert hall.

The long sound of the piano is flowing.

He looked at the dazzling **** the stage, the dark eyes fell into the light, his eyes were gentle as the spring breeze blowing in March.

Fu Rong looked at the young man aside from time to time, only feeling that the admiration in his eyes was about to overflow.

When she left the scene, she asked tentatively: "How do you think this girl plays?"

"Very good." Gu Miao nodded with a smile.

Fu Rong's patrolling gaze looked him up and down, until Gu Miao's hair was erected.

He coughed and asked politely, "Auntie, what can I do for you?"

Fu Rong smiled inscrutablely, and shook her head: "It's okay, it's okay, what does the young man do."

Gu Miao only thought this aunt was a little strange, but politely replied: "Working in a game development company."

Fu Rong nodded, not sure whether it was satisfied or not.

"Have a girlfriend?"

"Who is in the family?"

Gu Miao pursed her lips and replied stiffly: "There is no one, just me."

He suddenly remembered that Jiang Xing once said that some elderly aunts like to introduce people to people.

His eyebrows jumped, and he quickly added: "I still have a fiancee."

Sure enough, after hearing this, the smiley face of the aunt in front of her collapsed, and almost all the remaining words were squeezed out of her mouth.

On the other side, Cheng Chu didn't know what happened.

After the concert, she had to accept many interviews from the media. When she came out after removing her makeup and changing clothes, the sky was already high with a bright moon.

The information on the phone is almost exploding. Many classmates and teachers sent congratulatory text messages, even Rosie, who hadn't seen her for a long time, sent text messages.

Cheng Chu responded one by one, but the smile at the corner of his mouth suddenly froze.

"When did you have a fiance, take him home tomorrow and explain clearly."

After returning home during the Chinese New Year, Fu Rong's anger disappeared. She seemed to have forgotten about it, and she never said anything about seeing her parents.

The wind on the spring night was very warm and came slowly.

Cheng Chu was sitting in the coffee shop next to the concert hall, and suddenly his hands were stuffed into a warm paper cup.

"Hot cocoa." Gu Miao looked at her and said softly, "I'm afraid you can't sleep with coffee at night."

Cheng Chu took a sip and held the cup wall tightly.

"I'll tell you something."

Gu Miao said softly, "Go ahead, what's the matter?"

Cheng Chu pursed her lips, "My mother asked me to take you home tomorrow."