𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the Wattnaija Community!

We are super excited and super pumped to start this journey with you guys and we hope you all are just as excited as we are.

Now, down to Business.

This "Chapter" is dedicated to giving a very detailed information about who we are and what we do. Like our Motto states, Wattnaija Community is a platform that is here for the inherent romanticism of Nigerian Writers on Wattpad and this chapter is to explain how we are going to achieve that.

WHO ARE WE?

As our Username clearly states, we are the Wattnaija Community. Our major aim is to give the average, yet deserving Nigerian Writer a spotlight and a bigger audience on this platform. We are also here to help grown and nuture Young and Upcoming writers to become the best they can be.

OUR SERVICES

• Book Reviews: Get your detailed and honest reviews here. We have a very standard procedure for reviewing any of your books. We give constructive criticisms and corrections that will help in the development of the books as well as the authors. More Information will be provided when the Book Review Services are available.

• Book Recommendation: Get reading with the best of the best Nigerian books. We also have a standard procedure for Book Recommendations and Promotions, which works hand in hand with our procedure for Book Reviews. For your book to be on our Recommendation and Promotion list, it needs to have passed the Review stage. More Information will be provided in the long run.

• Black Face claims: Tired of poor faceclaims or fruitless searches for faceclaims? Head in here. We have noticed most Nigerian books having poor Faceclaims for their characters or no Faceclaims at all because some writers don't know where to find them. Well, Wattnaija is here to help with that. We provide you with varieties of faceclaims; male and female alike. We also give tutorials, tips and pointers on how and where to find face claims that you can use for your characters.

• Graphic Shops: Get your creative and beautiful book graphics here. Wattnaija provides you with the best of the best graphics from the best graphics designers. We also give tutorials and tips on how to make them yourselves in the comfort of your abode.

• Interviews: We have entertaining one on one chitchat on the hot seat with your favourite Nigerian writers. Here, we ask them questions, so has to get to know them and at the end of the chat, they will help advice and encourage young and upcoming Nigerian writers because Wattnaija is very much particular about them.

• Writing Tips: To be able to grow as a writer, you need to learn very essential facts that pertains to writing and this is where writing tips come in. Fortunately, Wattnaija is here to provide you with good writing tips that can improve the average writer. We all need to grow. Why not start here?

• Fun Content:  "All work and no play, makes Wattnaija a dull community". This is where the sauce is at! Entertainment, trending gist (as e dey hot🌚🔥) and most definitely games.

• Discussions: Don't miss our weekly message board discussions. We give you guys trending topics on writing and outside writing. Everyone is welcomed to be part of the discussion, every Saturday, from 7:30pm-8:30pm. Keep the time in mind.

These are our agendas for you guys and very soon, we'll start dishing y'all Mind blowing contents. Tag as many people as possible to come check us out and trust me, you will not regret it at all. Follow us and keep a steady eye out for our amazing content!

See you guys soon!