THANK YOU!

Hai guys, sorry this is not the bonus chapter or the second book 😆 but I just want to say thank you very much for everyone who read it, gave a ratings, and a good feedback to me. 💕💕💕

A little story I almost deleted this story a week ago because when I shows this story to one of my friend she gave me a "disgusted" Looks and really unhappy and said "wha is this? Your stories is so absurd, it's not a wattpadworthy. Tolkienxmarvel crossover? Are you kidding me! That kind of trash crossover is made by an absurd die hard fans. I'm still wander how can you got so many reader with this kind of story, are you sure this is a real reader? Not you with so many wattpad account?" She then looked to all my stories and said "all of your stories is so weak tbh, I'm still wander how you can got so many viewers, cliche ending, and blablabla. Even your native language story is not that good"

Her words broke my heart into a million pieces, and I got home and thinking, how I spend my free time writing and thinking about the story. I even had to wait until midnight or 3 am to update my story because the time gap between my country and all my reader. But she dragged my stories all my stories not just one, like my stories is not more than a piece of shit.

So I decided to delete this tolkienxcrossever story, but I changed my mind after I saw a good feedback, funny comments, and a rating for you that keep increase, eventhough the story is already end.

So I just wanted to said "thank you very much for all the good feedbacks. It's really meaningful to me as a smile amateur writer more than you think 😊😊❤❤

Well enough about the drama! And maybe I'll make the Book II. Just wait and I hope I can manage between book II, legolas fanfiction, and my real life. Byeee

𝓡𝓔𝓣𝓝𝓞𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓖𝓡𝓐𝓘𝓝𝓘 ❤