USJ

*whoop whoop I have updated, also sry if some of this doesn't make sense I was rushed, as usual*

   From that day forth, Izuku never left his house without a disguise, and he never went back to the coffee shop where he had met Aizawa. The day of the USJ trip was upon them, Izuku thought that it was a terrible idea to send a whole class to a remote location when there was evidence that the villains were gathering. But apparently his concerns weren't valid in the schools opinion. Izuku was expected to go with class 1-A to the USJ today, so as a precaution he packed extra weapons, as if he was going into a major operation.

   Itsuki, Aizawa and Thirteen packed the kids onto a bus, All Might had exhausted himself this morning fighting crime, which Itsuki would have found suspicious if he hadn't seen All Might shrink after a class a few weeks ago. Since then Itsuki had dug up enough information to know all about the number one pro hero so his unexpected absence made sense in the vigilantes eyes. Soon they arrived at the USJ dome.

"Today, students, you will be training here at the USJ, each corner of this large dome has a different environment." Thirteen started, when Itsuki suddenly felt a chill enter the air, 'Somethings coming..' Itsuki glanced across the area, a spot black swirl was appearing in front of him.

"Get back!" Itsuki shouted, as he jumped into a fighting stance. Thirteen stopped talking, and the students all froze, a portal of some sort was opening in  front of them. Some of the students gasped as villains started to come out of the portals on both sides of them. Itsuki took out of knives and got ready to charge forward, when he spotted a few villains in the back, one of which had a body radiating the black purple substance that the portals were made of. 'that must be his quirk.. the person beside him could be the leader of this attack, either way I have to take them out so they can't get away.'

"Thirteen, get the students to safety, Aizawa you're on defense." Itsuki said to the teachers as he rushed forward. Both heroes nodded and did as Itsuki said.

"Come on students, we need to get out of here!" Thirteen said to the students. Aizawa started taking down the villains trying to get to the students as Itsuki ran towards the pair in the back, taking out villains as he went. 'Aizawa can't hold out long, combat against a number of foes isn't his specialty. I'll have to finish this quick.'

(446 words)