File 94 MCLaren Reader x Yandere Akame

P.Fella:Okay, @Madcircle convinced me to do this one, he made it first and managed to convince Bishop aswell and now me who would've thought?

________________________________________________________________________________

McLaren's P.O.V (--- Shaddup)

Okay how can i explain this? There was me sitting on the Car Dealer Staring at the out world Thinking when i would be able to Exit this place and explore it....Me? Yea im a IA on a McLaren F1...And i was programed to help my Owner/ Master at Max Possible Yea that meant be a bit submissive....But im not a transformer! Just a very advanced IA that Steve Jobs Must had created in a weekend project....

CarDealer:As im Saying miss this car is A dream come true....

Tused the Parking Camera to check who was behind me it was Joey the car dealer...and a Lady with a Black hair and Red eyes She seemed Gazed looking at my Rear....

???:Its a Very... Nice....car....

The way she stopped between the Words it made me feel unconfortable...

Joey:It is.... It is a Coupé BMW 6.1 v12 DOHC 48V with 627 hp

???:My god..... it seems..... Big.....

Joey:It is...it has a Transmission with 6 changes Top speed of this Puppy is 386.7 Km/h or for easy tought 240.5 Mph!

???:Really? Ahh~ so good to know....I want it....

Wow Really? She was really gonna buy me off?....but it depends if she wants to Have me to showoff or to really drive .....

Joey:Great lets Sign the papers Miss Akame...

She Walked over to the Driver window and kissed the glass...ok...

Akame:Just marking as mine you know..

Joey:Eh...ok.....

-Timeskip- 

Wow she Really did bought me She walked back with the keys and opened the Door...

Akame:Oh...yessss....

I was so excited to start driving and Finally explore the world out there...

Akame:We are gonna have so much fun Me and you.... 

[Y]: Im sure of it...

Akame:Okay ... How i drive this thing?

[Y]:No way....

-Timeskip

Okay after some failed attempts she Finnaly managed to turn on the car and Drive out the Dealer...on my hand i was doing my max to not let her Crash....

Akame:Wow i never knew i could drive So nicely...

[Y] of course you drive like a stock car pilot...

As I parked in her Garage on a big ass mansion 1 noticed there was no other cars...maybe this was my lucky day...less cars means less competition to see who she'll drive out...

Akame:I'll be back....im gonna get somethings.....

She turned the key and pulled it off...them exited and left......wait...why my Bench is Wet?!

-Short Skip brought you by:A confused McLaren- 

She came back some minutes later and she had a lingerie held a Tube of oil? Some whine a glass cup And a flash disk.....ok....

Akame:Ahhh~ Now we are gonna have some fun....

[Y]: We? Why she bought me? for the love of god..