Ignored

A/N- I know like nothing about Justice League lmao, so google it is, apologise if any of it is wrong.

SIDENOTE/ADD ON- PETER IS TONY AND NAT'S BIO SON :)

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter frowned as he entered the kitchen, even though everyone was there, no one even looked up at him and greeted him. Normally, in the morning, everyone would say hi to him and at least acknowledge him, but this time they did nothing. 

Wordlessly he ate his breakfast, muttering a sorrowful goodbye as he left for school, only receiving a nod of a head and a wave of a hand. 

-

This carried on for a week, any time he would try to talk to someone they would tell him they were busy or didn't really say much to him. His dad was now always in the lab it seemed and his mum was always training with his Uncle Bucky and Uncle Steve. 

"I'm going out," Peter mumbled, not even bothering to wait for a reply as he headed out the door. In a few days it was his birthday and he was beginning to wonder if any of them even remembered, or cared for that matter. 

He walked aimlessly for a while, paying no mind to what was really going on, after all, he had his senses to warn him of any danger. He saw a warehouse and decided to go in there and waste a little time. 

His senses told him no one was in there so he made his way in, thanking every entity above that there was a sofa in there. 

Peter walked over and sat down, smiling at how comfortable it was, he decided to lay down as he was a little tired and let his eyes drift shut. His senses were on high alert as he fell asleep, knowing to let him know if any danger was coming. 

 -

Clark Kent- Superman, Diana- Wonder Woman, Bruce Wayne- Batman, Arthur Curry- Aquaman, Victor Stone- Cyborg and Barry Allen- Flash, made their way back into the warehouse. 

They had been staying there for a while now, they all decided that they needed somewhere they could all go and make it their base of operation. 

Clark split off from the group saying how he was going to grab something. Once he got there he froze as he saw a teenage boy asleep on the sofa. Frowning he moved a little closer and saw the boy looking rather peaceful, although even in his sleep he looked troubled. 

Soundlessly Clark made his way back to the others. 

"Um guys, we might have an issue," he stated, making everyone look at him with worried frowns. 

"What is it?" Diana asks, unsheathing her blade. 

Clark shook his head, indicating for her to put it away, "there's a kid sleeping on the sofa in there." 

That made everyone frown deeper in confusion, making sure to stay quiet they all made their way towards the boy. 

-