Oh you bold !

THIS STORY IS MADE UP OF MY OWN IMAGINATION AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSONATE ANYONES CHARACTER. I do not own rights to the photos being used only the words.

Amir POV

"You guys be safe" i yelled out the door as my two employees i hired to help me run this place left for the day

"You guys be safe" i yelled out the door as my two employees i hired to help me run this place left for the day. I was suppose to be leaving out with them but i had some extra paperwork to sort through.

Flicking the lights off i headed towards my office. Plopping down in my chair i sighed in relief. We have been officially up and running for about a month now and business is booming.

I shot Dave a quick text letting him know i had a few things to catch up on. He been really protective and wanting to know everyone's location. Knowing that he's at the studio and wont see my message for a while i got to work.

Omniscient POV

Like i told shorty before ill be seeing her again. I been out of town handling stuff back home but i had my people watching her shop. Normally there is always somebody with her but today she stayed by herself.

Coming around to the back entrance i pulled the door and it came straight open. One of my workers rigged the door earlier. 4 more of my niggas came in after me and we got to work.

Me and one nigga went to her office and the rest went to do what i instructed.

I peeked around the corner, she was so into whatever she was doing she didnt see me. Motioning for my mans to follow me, we stormed into her office.

She jumped up and i instantly aimed my gun at her. "Sit your ass down" i told her as i came around the desk.

"What the fuck is going on" her voice cracked

"Shut the fuck up , i told you id be seeing your ass later didn't i" i smirked

"Your a pussy women and children aren't suppose to be in street shit" she spat

"Yo mouth so fuckin smart and i dont like that" i scolded as i hit her in the back of the head with my gun and her head fell on the desk.

"Damn Dee you knocked the fuck out of her" my worker spoke.

"Nigga just help me get the cameras and grab that phone" i told him.

After trashing the place we all met back at the back entrance.

"One last thing" i said as i grabbed the closest thing to me that was flammable. I lit it and threw it leaving the place to burn.

Dave POV

I just left the studio and seen Mir message

I just left the studio and seen Mir message. I tried calling her to see if she was still there but no answer. I Decided to just ride by there before i head to the house.

Rapping along to the music blasting through my car my phone started to ring. Since it was connected to my car i could see that it was Mir callin.

"Yo shorty where you at?" I questioned.

"Yeah how bout you go find her" a voice i didn't recognize and a nigga at that, spoke.

My blood instantly got hot "who the fuck is this? You must dont fuckin know who you talkin to" i growled

This nigga start fuckin laughin which pissed me off even more.

I mashed down on the gas. I was about 5 minutes away from mir shop and this shit was bothering me.

"You dont gotta look for me no more nigga cause im coming for you" he told me.

"Yea bitch i aint hard to find and if you touched a hair on my girl head its gone be worst for you" i spat and hung my phone up.

Coming around the corner to Mir shop i could see smoke in the sky. Pulling up in front of her building i hoped out barely putting the car in park. I looked around and her car was still here. I ran towards the buildin the front entrance was in flames but the back was open. The door knob was hot when i grabbed it.

Running in there was smoke and fire everywhere i couldn't see or breath. Making it to her office it was filled with smoke but not on fire.

"Amir!" I called out and she didnt answer. I found her body laid out on her desk. I couldnt tell if she was breathing or not i just snatched her up and made my way back towards the way i came in.

Finally gettin us out of the building the fresh air felt like a brick hitting my chest. I could hear the crowd that had formed but i was too focus on getting mir to my car. I laid her down and checked on her. Her head was bleeding and she was barely breathing.

"Sir we got it from here can you come this way and let us check you out" i could hear from behind me.

"No im good yall check on her" i said and moved to the side.

I watched as she laid there while they worked on her. Standing there for what seemed like forever i finally heard Mir cough and then her eyes fluttered open. I moved closer so she could see me.

"Ma'am can you tell me your name?" The paramedic asked her

She nodded her head and told him her name. He asked her a few more questions and explained to her that she would need a few stitches in the back of her head.

When he was done with her stitches and wrapping her head i was able to comfort her.

I wrap my arms around her and she cried into my chest as I stood there holding her.

"They said some detectives are comin Dave and i dont want them to know this has anything to do with you but it was the same guy from the gas station" she told me once she gathered herself as much as she could.

"Dont worry about the detective just tell them you didnt see who it was and leave it at that. I got the rest" i told her.

She nodded her head and held me tighter.

Author notes: ( Hey yall 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽  soo just letting you guys know i will be going in and doing some editing  of the book i hope you enjoy this chapter)

LIKE , COMMENT, SHARE and please leave feed back thanks in advance.