Chapter 17

Author Chan - IM GONNA DIE- I WROTE THIS BOOK FOR FUN AND IT ALREADY HAS 1K READS WHAT 😭

WHENEVER YAAL VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER I GET NOTIFICATIONS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND THE NOTIFICATIONS!

ok ok on with the chapter sorry-
—————————————————————-
Mostly everyday I went to train with Shoto. Though I was noticing Shoto was more quiet....he would not talk to me as much in class or training. Sometimes he would really overuse his quirk in training like he was angry or something. I actually got really hurt a couple of times because of that-  I honestly didn't know what his problem was but I kept on signing things like 'if you ever wanna talk I'm here.' Or  'I'm always here for you if you need okay?'. He would always calm down a little after I signed things like that. BUT TODAY WAS THE DAY! THE DAY OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!

I arrived at the stadium and holy it was massive! I picked up a map of this place and tried to find the change room. I was really bad at maps and took a while to find it. I finally found it and slammed the girls change room open. Almost all the girls got scared but I laughed inaudibly and mouthed 'sorry'. I changed into the training uniform they gave. I was so pumped. I trained so hard and I wanted to beat everyone! I honestly couldn't keep my energy inside. I was constantly kicking my legs up and down or fidgeting with the rings on my hands. It was a bad habit-

I walked outside with all the girls to the waiting room where everyone was. I sat next to Bakugou because I wanted to annoy him with all the energy I had. Every now and then I would keep poking him in the arm or giving him one of my rings. He would threaten to kill me but all I did was laugh.

I noticed Shoto get up and walk toward Midoriya. He looked angry or really annoyed by something. "Midoriya. From an objective point of view, It's clear that I am stronger than you" Shoto said to Midoriya. The poor green haired boy tensed up. "Yeah" Midoriya said quietly and turned his head down. I was very confused and I don't think I was the only one. I noticed Kirishima start saying something "Okay! okay! no need to declare war. We're all friends rig- "We're not here to make friends." Shoto cut of Kirishima. For some reason, those words hit hard. I was thinking about all the memories we made just for him to say 'We're not here to make friends'.

"I will beat you" he said to Midoriya and then left the room. I was processing everything that just happened but one thing lingered my mind. 'We're not here to make friends.' I stood up and ran outside the door. I was having so many different emotions but I found Shoto but he was far ahead of me.

I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist and yanked it toward me. The really bad part of being mute was, if I'm trying to argue with someone, I can't really yell at them with anger or anything. "What?" he asked me with his annoyed tone. 'What do you mean what? 'The walking home together, the coffee I got for you, the training we did together, the movie we watched, all that and you say we're not here to make friends. So then what was all that!?'

He started laughing. "You know how stupid you look trying to sign all that while being angry. You can't even speak! Your not my friend. I don't need you. I don't need anyone." A part of me cracked when he said that. I felt myself going weak. I was so insecure about my sign language and he just broke me even more. Tears fell out of my eyes as I thought about all the time we spent together. I stared into his eyes and I didn't see a hint of guilt in him. I then smiled with tears still dropping down my face. 'Very well Shoto. Thank you for hurting me. I wish you best of luck. Know that I will beat you.' I signed to him. I then turned on my heel and walked away.

When I walked to the main arena, I found Midoriya somewhere in the crowd. He looked very deep in thought but I approached him anyway. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped. "Don't scare me like tha- oh Y/N your eyes and nose are really red. Is everything okay?" He asked. I nodded at him and turned my attention to the booming voice on the speakers. "EVRYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE ARENA" everyone was there and it was so packed. 'I have to focus if I wanna win. I trained so much I can't afford to lose. Screw Shoto. Just focus on winning. I thought

READY!

SET!

GOOOOOO!

I noticed ice covering the ground. I took this to my advantage and made skates to run forward. People were slipping and falling like crazy but I was near Shoto. I made stepping stones and basically ran in the air. Though something massive appeared in front of us. 'The zero pointers in the entrance exam!" I dropped down from my platform and tried to think of a plan. Shoto was ahead of me and he froze the robots but there was a disadvantage to that. They would collapse. I made a strong grappling hook illusion and it hooked onto the ice I then jumped right above the frozen robots before they collapsed.

I ran up to Shoto and we were neck to neck until the next obstacle. It was a bunch of rocks with tite rope connecting all of them. I didn't stop running and I took advantage of my stepping stones. I jumped to where there were no rocks or rope and started running on my illusions made platform. "Y/N FROM CLASS
1-A IS NOW IN FIRST!! HOW LONG CAN SHE HOLD HER GROUND?!? Present Mic was screaming. But before I could enjoy my place in first, Bakugou and Shoto were charging on me.

I made it across the tite ropes and Shoto and Bakugou were right behind me. I made a long rope that stretched under there feet and they tripped and fell on the ground. I smirked and tried to ran faster. "STUPID VOICELESS" Bakugou screamed at me. The next obstacle was ahead of us was a mine field. I stopped running just before I hit a mine. 'Dammit' I thought.

Shoto and Bakugou were already so far ahead but then I got an idea. I made a bubble made of steel with my illusions. I then charged toward a mine and purposefully let it explode. I was in mid-air and I made the steel bubble vanish. I saw Midoriya in the air right beside me riding on a price of the robot. He looked toward me and I winked and made a stepping stone to charge forward. Midoriya and I both hit the ground at the same time and we both ran with a steady momentum.

I tried to run as fast as I could to beat him but I tripped on my ankle....and twisted it. I bent down to my foot and yelled in pain but no one could hear. Midoriya kept on running probably because he couldn't hear me yell. I tried moving but it kept on stinging. I noticed someone stretch there hand out in front of me. I looked up and noticed it was Shoto. I took his hand because I couldn't move without support.  He helped me run to the finish line. He finished second and I finished third with Midoriya in first.

I let go of Shoto's hand and collapsed on the ground. I held my foot in pain. A single tear fell off my face because it was hurting pretty bad. I looked back up and he was gone. I tried to get up and I was successful....with a lot of pain. Why did he help me? He legit yelled at me before....what is going on in that boys head.'

"IZUKU MIDORIYA IN FIRST, SHOTO TODOROKI IN SECOND AND Y/N L/N IN THIRD" I tried testing my foot on the ground. I kept on putting more and more pressure until the pain went away. I started looking around at everyone there but noticed someone specific looking at me.

Shoto was looking at me. He didn't avert his eyes when I saw him. I was honestly still mad at him for saying those things that broke me but I was thankful that he helped me. I mouthed thank you without showing any kind of forgiveness from before. After I mouthed that he looked away from me and I did the same. Midnight was going to announce the next event.

(Apologies but Mina won't be in our Calvary team! Sorry)

"Our next event is a cavalry battle!" Midnight spoke out. She explained all the rules and first place was worth 10 million points which was Midoriya. we were given 15 minutes to make teams. I was looking around for someone until someone yelled my name...well....my nickname-

"VOICELESS!" I turned my head to the voice and smiled. "YOUR IN MY TEAM" he yelled at me and almost everyone looked at us. 'At least don't yell man' I signed not expecting him to understand. "IM NOT YELLING" he told me. My mouth fell open. I was so surprised. "YEAH I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU" 'okay okay I'm in just calm down!' I signed back to him. Our team was Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero and
Y/N.

"TIMES UP! LETS BEGIN!" Midnight announced.

I had a good feeling we were gonna win this.