"SUNKISSED" ♡

004

004.
DEANGELO KING

"dee, you know you gotta pay for parking right?" indica asked, and turned her head to look at me.

"fuck that shit, i'm parkin' down the fuckin' block." i replied, and drove down the street to park.

"i swear ain't shit free in new york." rico said. "you gotta pay niggas just to breathe in this bitch."

"tell me about it." i mumbled before putting the car in park, and opening the door. we all hopped out, and walked down the street.

"hold onnnnn, this sunlight hittin'!" cat bird ass yelled, and pulled her phone out to take a picture.

"i swear you a bird." rico said and laughed.

"swear i was thinking the same shit." i replied with a snicker.

"both of y'all shut the fuck up." she said and rolled her eyes.

"bae, take my picture." i said, and turned to look at indica as we walked.

"bae?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"do you want me to punch your face off?" i asked, and lightly grabbed her neck. "stop playin' wit me."

she looked up at me and licked her lips, and lordddd... as hard as it was, i said

"nah matter fact, move since i'm not yo nigga right." i said and let her go.

"deangelo, stop playin." she said and grabbed my hand. "i'll take your picture."

"nahhhh, fuck that." i replied.

"indica, when the fuck you giving me a godbaby?" adelyn asked.

"never, i look like i wanna carry kids?" she asked, and raised a eyebrow.

"you lucky i don't put a baby in yo ass, cancel ya summer." i replied, and scrunched up my face. "now can you take my flicks?"

"you didn't say please." she replied, and crossed her arms.

"baby, can you please take my pictures please?" i asked her softly, and licked my lips. i grabbed her hand.

"fine." she said, and pulled out her phone.

" she said, and pulled out her phone