The Princess and The Prince

this a long one please enjoy :)

*mdlg* *ddlb*

No ones POV:

Once upon a time there was a kingdom called Aramathia. Which had a beautiful castle anf housed the Royal family.

King Robert and Queen Juliana ruled over the kingdom. They were blessed with one daughter who was now  17 and was to be married on her 18th birthday.

Currently the king and queen had asked the princesses suiter and family to come to dinner. He was a promising young man. Handsome, kind, smart and him and the princess had been good friends for a very long time.

But there was one problem they did not love each other.

"Alek why don't you take my daughter to the garden while we talk to your parents."

"Yes sir."

Alek said taking his best friends hand.
They walked to the beautiful garden that had rows and rows of exotic flowers.

"What are we gonna do y/n? You know that you and me can't be together."

The princess looked down sadly. She loved her friend just not like that. She wanted them both to be happy not stuck in an unwanted relationship. It would ruin their friendship.

"We we will think of something Alek I'm just...idk what yet?"

"Maybe would sneak out tonight and get our minds off this whole wedding thing? Go to the festival."

" you sure that's safe?"

"Ye why not? Let's live a little...it might be the only chance we have to do so."

"Ok its a plan 10, you'll meet me by my window?"

"10 on the dot."

"Ok."

Y/n POV

As we walked back to the castle we saw both of our parents happy.

"You two will be married in a few weeks! Isn't that exciting!."

We both put on a fake smile and nodded.

As our two families said their goodbyes me and Alek just gave each other a nod saying see you later basically.

*time skip* 9:30

It was almost time for Alek too come and I hadn't gotten ready yet. Shortly after he left I took a name and I finally just woke up.

"Ugh what am I gonna wear?"

I looked through my closet until my eyes landed on a cute, Pink overall skirt and a blue long sleeve that said milk on it. Ooooo! This would be so so cute!

After is was done putting on my cute, pastel outfit I went to my bathroom and put cute space buns in my hair with one blue and one pink ribbon