Chapter #9

Taehyung's pov....
You can't think like that taehyung.....it's just an act , and I'm sure that she hates me because I'm extremely mean towards her....I never said something nice to her....

We did the poses that the photographer told us to do....I seriously didn't believe when PD told me that the fans are actually happy  about our relationship and they kinda love Sarah. ...honestly she is just like me ...Jin told me that ,he thinks that we have the same personalities.....we both are stubborn. ..none of us is going to set our egos aside and live a normal life.

Well, the photographer said that he'll send us the pictures after he edits them . As soon as the photographer left Sarah went to her room as well . She didn't even see any picture . I wonder who her bias was....?

Sarah's Pov
I hate taking pictures and doing those weird poses with him was kinda awkward for me . I liked the way how he touched me so delicately. ..I liked being in his arms but then the truck of realisation hit me that it's only an.act , no one is catching any feelings for anyone...
The sun has already set and everyone in this dorm is probably in their rooms . I was hungry so i decided to go get some food for myself.  I thought no one is gonna be in the living room but I was clearly wrong . As I walked into the living room I saw Jin and jimin sitting on the couch and talking to each other about something.  When they noticed me coming into the living room the asked me I wanted anything and me being me said that i was feeling suffocated in my room that's why I came outside .
They asked me to sit and talk to them . I sat with them on the other couch and they started asking me questions about my life and my friends and stuff ...they also asked about Miles ....
I told them whatever they wanted to know.
They were asking me random questions like ...when did I became a fan and he also asked me if I've ever been into their concert before. ..
" I always wanted to go to the concerts but my phobia doesn't let me..and my friends worry alot about me when I go into the crowded places . They know I don't do well in crowded places..." I answered their question
Jin and jimin are so friendly that i feel like I found two more friends in this world.
" So you are scared of crowded places?" Jimin asked me to which I simply nodded. Then Jin asked me the question that made me stop breathing.." Hey Sarah. ..who is your bias?" I can't really hide it now can I?  So I took a deep breath before answering their question " Taehyung" and to my surprise jimin  said " told you Jin ...I knew it it's kinda obvious you know every girl is practically drooling over Tae and his looks so I'm not surprised" Jin smiled at me before asking " What do u like about him?"
Correction I use to love him but now that I know how arrogant he is ...I kinda feel like changing me bias.

" I...erm. ....I " as i was about to answer his question. ..Taehyung walked in and my eyes widened. ..he had a smirk on his face ...oh shit. ..what if he heard us talking about him being my bias .......Oh god please kill me this is so embarrassing.  I just wish he didn't hear anything other wise things can become more awkward between us .

He came and exchanged some looks with Jin and jimin and not to mention but that stupid smirk was still on his face I guess He heard our conversation . Anyways he came did his business and walked away before giving me a weird look ...God just how much I want to rip that  stupid smirk off of his face...I thought he was actually so nice when I saw his interviews and stuff ,  he talked like a gentleman man but now that I am living under that same roof as him .....feels like I judged him wrong , I am one of the many girls who had a  crush on him , mainly because of his looks but I liked it when he easily answered every question asked in the interviews.
I just hope this whole us being together thing is over soon and I can go back to my life where I was happy and not getting judged by alot of people . I always hated spotlight but now I guess I have to live with it until this is over.
After talking with Jin and jimin...I walked back into my room and called the twins ....we talked for an hour.. because I missed them so.much....
I don't know when I slept but the next morning I woke up and went out for breakfast I bumped into something or someone ...
Taehyung's pov. ..
I was going back to my room when she bumped into me ...she is short I smiled when her face hit my chest ....she looks so cute in the morning..after I heard their conversation last night I couldn't stop smiling . I know that I'm being an asshole towards her but I have to act this way because this is better that way..  I am not a mean person but now I guess it's too late for that she probably hates me and I think she has changed her bias .....because the way I talk to her , it's impossible for her to keep liking me .
She took a few steps back and I put my mean face on while she was still looking at me " Good morning " I said and she said that same thing to me. ..her voice is so soft and she looks so cute with absolutely red cheeks . She was blushing and that made me smile for some reasons ...I don't know why but I smiled seeing her like that....
She was about to walk away when I asked her " Are u ok ? " She blushed even more and that answered " yeah I'm fine. ..are..." She couldn't finish her sentence because Jin called us for breakfast ...and with that she walked away before giving me a small smile that i could've missed it ..it was a faint smile but she smiled at me...she is so cute .....
I just wish this whole situation ends before I lose control over my emotions ...it's hard ..being mean to someone purposely when they haven't even done anything.....
.
.

. TO BE CONTINUED.......