Ch9 - Baseball

"I can't believe you made me wear this."

You were walking behind him... In a white Cheerleading costume, the embarrassment evident on your face as your long H/C locks hid your face while you had marks fly over your head.

"Hold these as well." He handed you over two navy blue pom-poms with some white strings.
'Please just let me die.' You thought to yourself.

Your costume consisted of a white shirt with navy blue sleeves and the word 'Tokyo' in kanji written all over the chest area, tugged down on your white skirt with the hem being navy blue as well. To pair it off also with navy blue stockings and your hair was half up in pigtails with a few small butterfly pins on it.

"By all the things you've done to me, this is the most unforgivable one, Gojo Satoru." You whispered to him as you both walked, it made him laugh, never had seen you this flustered, you were red all over yourself.

To be fair it took him a lot of coaxing and persistency to get you on that outfit, alongside the hair too, and now the pom-poms.

"Don't be like that, you actually look good." He chuckled as he walked to the baseball field.

"Are you kidding me?! You look like a math teacher substituting the P.E teacher after he got major diarrh-" You were shut up by seeing everyone stare at you, you quickly ran behind Gojo in hopes that his tall frame would shield you from everyone's gaze.

He went away and showcased you to everyone, the students sweatdropped and Utahime giggled at the sight of you in that costume. 'How embarrassing...' You thought and put the pom-poms on your face to hide your blush and ran towards the bleachers hoping no one would see you in this.

— — — — — — — — — —

You sat down at the bleachers with the Tokyo students, your face covered with the pom-poms as the embarrassment was just too high.

"(L/N)-sense-" Fushiguro was cut off by you while you whispered behind your pom-poms, still hiding your face behind them from the pure embarrassment.

"Call me Miss (L/N), Fushiguro..."

"Did that idiot make you do this?" Maki asked in a stern but calm voice, her pointer finger was pointing towards Gojo who was on the end of the field.

"Who else could it be?" Nobara sighed while putting on her helmet, and getting ready for the game.

"Yes." You whispered, you slowly gained the courage to remove the pom-poms from your face, you weren't flustered anymore, at least not as before.

You sighed as you looked down at your pom-poms, you were humiliated.

'Ground swallow me whole.' You thought to yourself, you started to think of all the ways you could pay him back for what he made you do, your thoughts, however, were cut off by Itadori who had been talking to you but your whole mind was somewhere else...

"Miss (L/N), do you want something?" Itadori asked with an innocent, caring smile on his face. He was quite a genuine student to be real, always cheerful and barely ever gloomy... unlike Fushiguro.

"My bladed fans, so I can stick them right into Gojo's eyes, repeatedly." You said in a threatening tone.

Itadori sweatdropped and turned white at what you said. "I meant something like a bottle of water or food..."