Training ~ Ch32

Hey guys, Question. Do you guys think this book is starting to get boring Answer Honestly.
I got a comment yesterday saying that it's getting boring and it's been on my mind all day.

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Yuuji and I had spent a good 20 minutes sitting in the street holding eachother, trying to forget the pain that we both carried within us. During that time, Sukuna hadn't said a word or even opened an eye. I wondered if he felt bad for Yuuji or maybe he just knew that it was time to give Yuuji some space. Either way, Yuuji got some peace and quiet from the absence of Sukuna and I hope he enjoyed that time because it was very short lived.

"Crybaby." A husky voice teased, coming from a newly formed mouth that had appeared on Yuuji's cheek and breaking the comfortable silence of our walk back to the hotel. Yuuji rolled his eyes and ignored the voice, slapping his cheek hard enough for Sukuna to go away. I wanted to laugh at the childish behaviour of my lover but now wasn't the time.

After finally arriving back to the hotel hand in hand, Yuuji and I hadn't realised there would be someone waiting for us at the entrance. It was Satoru, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. His blindfold was now on and he didn't look pleased. Yuuji visibly paled besides me and slightly edged away from his unimpressed Sensei, positioning himself safely behind me.

"I guess Nanami and Kiyotaka were right. You really do just slip away sometimes." Satoru mused with an unimpressed tone and an arched eyebrow. I chuckled sheepishly and bowed apologetically as I stood infront of him.
"Sorry, Toru." I mumbled out softly, looking to my feet in shame. I hadn't meant to make him mad. The man sighed at my apology and shook his head with a sigh at my words before saying,
"It's alright. Come on you two, I've brought you ramen and dumplings."

Then Satoru headed inside first, leaving me and Yuuji outside to feel slightly guilty for wondering off. But as soon as Yuuji heard that there was food, he ran past me and quickly made his way inside with an excited grin. I followed him slightly, staring at Satoru ahead of me and thinking back to how protective he seems of me. It really reminded me of Toru.

We all got inside and followed Satoru to a bigger room, one in which wasn't our hotel rooms but more of a hall. In the corner of this hall were a few mats and some wooden tables that had steaming hot ramen laying on it, waiting for our arrival. I squealed at the scent of the delicious food that flowed past my nose before giddily running towards the mats and taking my space right on the edge. I sat cross legged beside Yuuji whilst Satoru took his space opposite us.

After saying a quick 'Itadakimsu', we all began digging into our food. Whilst Satoru ate peacefully, Yuuji slurped his food like a horse straught out of starvation. They were both at two opposite end of the boy spectrum whilst I was at the highest of the female spectrum with maners straight from the palace. I ate quitely, smiling at the taste of the ramen and was about to taste a dumpling until Gojo decided that he would rather make conversation whilst eating.

"So where did you two go?" He asked curiously before taking another bite of his noodles. Before answering, me and Yuuji both shared a glance. The pinkette gave me a pleading look, telling me silently that he didn't want anyone to know about his breakdown. So I cleared my throat, telling Yuuji that I would speak on our behalf.

"We just went for a small walk. We needed some fresh air." I explained whilst Yuuji nodded in agreement. Satoru didn't seem convinced but accepted the answer anyway, shoving another dumpling into his mouth.
"Did you show Yuuji your fan yet, (Y/n)-Chan?" Satoru asked me making Yuuji perk up in interest.