Chapter 29

Most people in life have small life altering moments. Or things that they see that make them gasp. In awe or terror.

In Y/N's case it was complete terror.

She shrunk back, as Cato morphed into a large scaly dragon, causing the cave to rumble and groan with the new very heavy visitor (pun intended).

Rys grabbed her arm as he simountenslg tried to keep the silver haired dragon boy upright.

The former grabbing Y/N and hugging her in an odd calmness.

"He's transforming!" Yelled Adam as the others got ready to charge.

The cave was now shaking so hard that Y/N could feel her teeth chatter.

"We need to get out of here". Rys hissed into her ear and then she felt herself float up.

She didn't even seem to realize it at first. She was too busy staring at the huge mother fucking dragon before her.

With baby dragon clinging onto her, she realized that the two of them were floating in the air, not having a chance to react when they suddenly went flying through the air.

Past the others who were yelling in their own language.

And past the now roaring dragon.

Y/N felt herself hurtling through the air so fast that she had any time to react.

She just managed to close her eyes and pray for her to stop as her body engulfed in the other dragons muscular tone.

It seemed to go on forever when suddenly the two went crashing onto soft grass.

Y/N landing with a groan and then a bigger groan at the heavy weight that landed on her.

"Oh god. I hope I didn't break anything". She mumbled with nausea as she lay on the ground struggling to get the beautiful dragon of her.

He flailed about for a minute before managing to roll of her in confusion.

His eyes held the look of extreme dizziness as he whimpered a bit.

Reaching out to smooth her hair as he dizzily looked at her.

"I'm ok. I think". She said coughing and patting his hand.

Getting up, Y/N examined her body, relieved to only see a few scrapes and bruises. Then glancing at her new um soulmate.

She felt herself turn red as she realized that he was still very naked.

He lay there exposed to the world and looking shaken up himself.

"First things first... get you some clothes". Y/N said with a sigh and then jumped as a loud roar shook the ground.

"Wait where's Rys?" She said looking around the grassy green field they were laying on.

But as yet another even louder roar shook the earth, Y/N could only hope that Rys and everyone else hadn't pissed Cato off even more.