𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 ☦︎︎ Semi Eita x Reader

Welcome back again!! I have more requests coming out so please be patient! This is a unique request I've gotten!

Reader is male and an Uke! A bottom! Semi is a seme. A top!

This is fluff with a hint of lime so minor mature content!

Requested by ExideDelixi

Anime is Haikyu! Streaming on crunchyroll and more!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

He was famous to say the least.

And you, were his fan.

You couldn't call yourself the biggest fan, because you knew that somewhere in the world another person would have an entire shrine of him or something much worse.

Semi Eita, he was the vocalist of a very popular rising band across the entire globe named ShiraTorTorZawa.

Along with the other members like Satori Tendou the drummer and Ushiawa the guitarist.

Quite the mouthful, but you had posters of it all over your room. In fact all of your savings were spent on the newest concerts in your area.

You would search the web every time there was a concert in another state and watched it live on television.

The one you loved upmost was Semi. He was amazing whether it be in person or on television.

You were wounded by him, even in the crowd where he wouldn't notice you. You were always under a spell seeing the frames in which showed his high notes and sweat that ran down his face onto his pink styled outfit.

"There you have it folks, lead vocalist from band ShiraTorTorZawa now dating supermodel Asia Kamiya." The lady on the news smiled into her microphone.

Proceeding to show a picture of Semi and the new girl Asia together on a red carpet.

"He's always with a pretty famous girl." You sighed knowing that Seki had dated millions of women before.

He went through a lot of heartbreaks but always found someone at least two weeks later, that's how good Semi was of a person.

Not to mention very filthy rich.

"Must be lucky, all of those girls are so pretty too. I wish I could be with Semi, but I'm no superstar." You smiled sadly still looking at the television.

With a sigh you wanted to turn off the television so bad, but you couldn't bring yourself to do so. "I really wish I was different." You were a male, identifying as a uke which meant to be a bottom in the world you lived in.

Most people, actually everyone around you left once you revealed who you were. That's when you had found the band.

The songs made you feel so happy and energetic. It made you not hate yourself. "Isn't there a concert in a couple of weeks." You asked yourself forgetting about everything you actually needed to do.

Being a single male didn't help, especially with the pile of dirty dishes building up.

You checked your phone and found out there was a concert next week. "Hey my bank account has a lot of extra money saved! I could use that to go to the concert! Are the tickets pricey?" You looked on a website.

Usually they would range at about three hundred dollars to seven hundred. It wasn't that large like over a thousand but they weren't that cheap either.

"Their second row seats are two hundred and ten dollars?! What the hell?! I'm definitely buying these!" You screeched to yourself jumping up from your coach with much excitement.