chapter 40

It was just 7 pm yet sana feels very tired already. She rubbed her hands to her eyes before slowly laying down her bed. She yawned as she feels her drowziness.

The afore-lady was about to close her eyes and drift off to dreamland but then her phones suddenly rings. It woke up her entire system as she grab it from the nightstand.

Without looking at the caller I.D, she answers it.

"Hello?" her sleepy voice was heard in the other line.

"Are you sleeping already? i'm sorry if i disturbed you" a fammiiiar voice replied. 

She took a peek at her phone to see that it was taehyung. 

"Uh, no.... you don't need to say sorry. Why'd you call?" she rises and sat down at her bed.

"I just wanna ask if you're fine, it's been two days already since i saw your face. I miss your smile, hugs and kisses. I miss you in general......"
" Actually i planned to visit you recently but i guess you needed more space for now, what's the matter? are you sick? i really wanna know. Maybe i could go there and sleep for tonight"
a smile was drawn all over her face, she wasn't expecting him to worry about her this much.

"Tae, i'm fine. Everything's fine, and it's already dark outside, you should rest for now. Let's just meet tommorow at school alright?" she heard him giggled.

"Alright, if that's what my love wanted, then let's meet tommorow....i can't wait to see you.."

They went silent for a while.

She was thinking if she should tell him right away about the truth. What's the worse that could happen?

"Tae.." 

"Hmm?

"can i ask?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What if someday i told you that.. that i'm carrying a child inside my tummy. Would you get upset or something?" she uttered, her hands tremble as she helds the phone tightly.

She bit her lower lip, waiting for his answer.

"Why would i be upset? well, unless that's not mine.." he paused "What made you change the topic anyway? do you have something to tell?"

Sana started to panic but she tries to calm herself down.

Taehyung on the other hand, was confused. He don't have any idea why his fiance was asking questions like this.

"Are you still there? please don't tell me you're sleeping already"

"Uh, im not sleeping yet"

"Then why aren't you answering me? are you hiding something?"

She cleared her throat. " i wanna tell you about something but i guess it's better if in person. Since we have class tommorow, maybe we could talk about it in the school garden, after lunch" 

The thought of keeping something from him made her feel guilty about it. He have the right to know everything as her future husband. She just doesn't know when is the right time.

"Ok, then tommorow, at the garden after lunch. I'll wait there." she sighed in relief that he didn't ask further more.

"Thanks tae, good night, i really need to sleep now"

"Yeah you should sleep, i'll see you tommorow. Goodnight....I love you" the room is dark but she could feel her face is getting red.

"Even if i'm not there, i know you're blushing really hard right now" she heard him laughing.