𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵

hey guys! just warning that this chapter contains smut. if you don't want to read this, don't read George's dream. enjoy >:)

----------------

George wakes up with a problem that only a cold shower can fix.

He would never admit this to anyone, but cold morning showers were becoming a daily thing as his dreams got more.. interesting. Just thinking about them made George blush. When he's done with his shower, he gets dressed and goes downstairs to get ready for the day. George makes a bagel and a cup of tea, and then goes up to his room.

Today he was going to join Nick's stream, and then later he was going to pick his mum up from the airport. She was coming over for dinner and to help him start packing for his trip, which was a mere 7 days away.

George sat down at his desk and picked up Cat, putting her down in his lap. He ringed Sapnap on discord; he had no idea what he was planning for his stream.

"Oh George! You're finally here thank god!" Nick said loudly.

"Yeah, what are we doing for your stream Nick?"

"Me, you and Clay are having a building contest on the SMP! We all have to build houses, and then Karl and Quackity will be judging us in the end!"

"Oh okay, that sounds fine, I need to build a house anyways. And Clay you won't be homeless anymore, this is big for you!"

"Shut up Gogy. At least my last house didn't cause an entire war just because a stupid teenager burnt it down."

"Uh, If I recall correctly you were the one that stepped in and caused that, you manipulative green bast-"

Nick starts laughing. "Stop it! Do you guys really hear yourselves, fighting over your lore characters? This is the stupidest argument ever!"

"Whatever Nick. Clay, my house will make yours look like a pile of shit."

"Oh come on now, we both know that isn't true Georgie!"

"It's on." George declares dramatically.

Nick started his stream 45 minutes ago, and all hell had broken loose.

It started when George recruited Foolish to help him fix and add onto his mushroom cottage, which seemed like the easiest move to win the competition. He kept a low profile, but eventually Nick came over and saw the shark boy building with George. Clay and Nick both immediately protested the assistance, but George refused to let his help go. So, Nick got Callahan to help him and Clay roped Bad into the competition.

Then, Nick decided to come and kill George out of the blue, which honestly wasn't surprising. But George was on the other side of the smp when he respawned, setting him back 10 minutes. He convinced Clay to go kill Sapnap in retaliation, and at that point a full out battle was on. It wasn't about the building any more, it was about war.

In the end, George's fish had been killed, Clay's house had been lit on fire courtesy of Sapnap, and Nick had lost almost all of his netherite fighting. Karl and Quackity joined the vc to an onslaught of yelling and high pitched shrieks.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M ON 2 HEARTS CLAY LET ME BE!" George was shouting as Clay chased him around. Cat had leapt off his lap long ago.

"NEVER! COME HERE GEORGE!" Clay screamed so loud, that his mic cut out for a second.

"What in the world is going on here? I thought we were here to judge houses?" Karl asked, confused.

"Yeah what the actual fuck?" Quackity added.