Chapter 19: The gamble of life and death

1st person POV:
"Blackjack? What is the purpose of that?"

"To understand you more."

"Huh?"

"If I can't talk with you normally then I will talk with you through the game."

"What kind of nonsense are you saying now?"

"That is my way of communicating, I'm a Neet after all."

"..."

"I know you are wondering what will you gain from this pointless game. But it's won't be a normal game."

"It will be a gamble!!!" (A/N: I accidentally wrote this a shadow game at first lol)

"A gamble..."

"If I win, stop and don't kill anyone and if I lose I will let you continue with your plan."

"You think you lie will work? There is nothing to prove that you will follow it."

"Then just ask Monokuma to be the judge."

"..."

"What is wrong? You are the Ultimate Gambler right? Are you afraid of losing a gamble?"

"Me, losing? Not possible. Fine I will play your game."

"Great!!!"

"But first get off me!!!"

"Oh, sorry." I get off Celeste

"Anyways, let's move to the recreation room."

Celeste silently follows me to the recreation room.

"Monokuma, get your ass out now!!"

"I'm here!!! Geez, do you have a fetish of betting your life or something?"

"Nope, I wouldn't never do this if I weren't dragged into this world."

"What do you mean by that?" Monokuma asks

"No, nothing."

Oops, I say my thought out loud. Hope that Junko won't notice.

"Anyways, I have prepared everything for a match!! Let's give it everything you got!!!"

We both sit down.

"Because this time, you challenge me so I will choose the starting chips. I will make you regret challenging me."

"Sure."

"100 chips will be very boring like our previous match. So this time you will have 1000000 chips at the start. And the minimum bet is 50000 chips."

"That means you will have 9000000 chips. But what is the difference? It is just like 100 chips with minimum bet 5 chips."

"You will know soon."

[TALKING TIME 2nd Edition]
[Start]

Shin [1000000]:(1000000 is a large amount, 50000 is the minimum. Then this.) I will bet 100000 chips first.

Celeste [9000000]: Ok then draw the card.

Shin [900000]: (A 7 and a 4, she has a 8...)

Celeste [9000000]: Choose you choice wisely. This time you won't even have a chance to win like the last time.

Shin [900000]: What do you mean?

Celeste [9000000]: This time I will play without holding back like the last time.

Shin [900000]: So you held back last time huh? Whatever, I will win this time, I hit.

Shin [900000]:(A 9. Good 20 is a good number.)