The Third Task

Hahahahahahaha (don't worry 😊)

Amelia was currently in the library as usual helping Cedric with last minute curses and spells he may need to use in the third task that was taking place the following day. Cedric like the other tasks was nervous and didn't know what to expect. Amelia had calmed him down making sure she told him he could do it and that he was prepared to go into the maze. A little part of her was nervous for the last task. This was the task that decided which of them was gonna be forever famous for winning the twizard tournament.

"Go off to sleep I'll let you know if I find anything that might be useful!" Amelia said towards the boy who was dosing off. "Alright thank you Millie for everything" Cedric said and then shut the current book his was flipping through and then left the library slowly walking out of the room. Amelia grabbed another book it was late and she wanted to make sure that she did everything she could so that Cedric could be ready so he could be successful in the tournament tomorrow. Amelia opened a book titled dark wizards and their crimes through the years. She had thought it might give a bit of insight of what Cedric might expect in the maze that would be filled with all types of creatures and things that they could do to him.

She flipped and read some of the horrible things wizards have done throughout the years. She flipped the page from Gellert Grindelwald to Bellatrix Lestrange. She read all about Bellatrix's blood line and the crimes she had committed. The people she tortured were anonymous but the people she had collaborated with were not. Amelia flipped the page and there was a picture of Barty Crouch Jr.

She looked into his eyes. They vaguely seemed familiar like she had seen them before. She read his column.

Barty Crouch Jr. is the child of Barty Crouch Sr. He is known for the crimes of torturing a innocent couple into insanity. He is very skilled in the dark arts and is a heavy follower of the dark lord. He is described as his father as an "insane and untrustworthy man" Barty Crouch went into more detail about his son telling people he was never the nicest to others and was often made fun of due to his odd ticks of sticking his tongue out. More about him is on page 489.

Amelia stopped for a moment. The tick of the tongue. Her mind quickly flashed backwards to one of Professor Moodys private lessons with her.

"You aren't doing it right!" Professor Moody hollered and Amelia felt her nerves rise. "I'm sorry can you do it one more time!" She said sweetly and Moody took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He then stood in a dueling stance and then yelled. "Anapneo" and a jet of blue light came out of his wand.

Amelia once again tried and screamed the spell but nothing happened. Moody then began to get upset and Amelia noticed his tongue had started to flip in and out of his mouth. She didn't say anything to be rude. Then Moody took a swig from his Flask.

Amelia quickly shut her book. She had to know what was in the flask that he was always drinking from. She would go to his classroom tomorrow morning after breakfast. She walked up the stairs a bit scared looking over her shoulder every couple of moments. She made it to her dorm where her other roommates were fast asleep already.