{Pt 3} LEMON

TW: This is just pure smut. It's also my first one so like, yeah. Enjoy!!!

I stepped out, grabbing Levi and I both a towel. After we dried off we stepped out of our bathroom and entered the bedroom. He went to his closet and grabbed some clothes. He handed them to me. It was one of his shirts and one of my old pairs of underwear and shorts. "You really kept everything?" He turned around. "Yeah, it may seem weird but it was one of the only things I had left of you." I smiled at the comment. I looked back at Levi. He already had his lower half clothing on.

I took off my towel and let it fall to the floor. Levi looked back in my direction and walked to the bed, sitting down on the edge. His eyes followed my every move. I finished dressing and walked over to my husband, sitting on his lap facing him. He caressed my cheek. I leaned into his hand. I leaned and kissed him.

He kissed me back instantly, moving his hand behind my neck, bringing me closer. Sadly due to lack of air, we pulled away. The look in both our eyes was of love and lust. He went back for a kiss, being rougher than earlier. After getting more into it, he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Me being the girl I am, didn't let him. He grabbed my ass, making me moan a little bit. When I did that, his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, me sady losing.

His hands snaked under my shirt. So much for a shower and putting on clothes. I chuckled at my thought. I pulled off my shirt. My nipples got hard from feeling the cold air against my skin. His eyes were in awe, immediately taking off his shirt as well, then went back to kissing my lips. He got up so I wrapped my legs around his waist, still kissing each other. He went to the side of the bed and set me down. Both of his arms were on both sides of my head. He then pulled away to take my shorts off. "Hm, someones excited, aren't they?" Levi said with a smirk on his face, looking at my underwear.

At this point, he was as hard as a rock, so to tease him, I moved my hips against his pants, causing him to sigh a sigh of pleasure. I turned him around to where I was sitting on his stomach, never breaking the kiss. I moved my hand down and moved it against his pants. He pulled away, looking me in the eyes. I then kissed him from his cheeks and neck, to his chest, then down to the brim of his pants. I looked at him, asking for his permission. "Go ahead." I grabbed the tops of both his underwear and pants and pulled them off. His dick sprung up after being freed from the clothes. There was already so much precum at the tip.

I gently grabbed it with my hand, then started in an up and down motion. Levi cursed under his breath. Hearing that, I started to lick and kiss the tip. His breath started getting heavy. I then took him in my mouth, going straight to the base and back up. He moaned a little. I always found it as such a turn-on when he did, and he knew it so he didn't try and hide them. I continued to suck, using my hand to get where I couldn't go.

I started picking up the pace, making Levi roll his head back. He looked back, breath still heavy. I kept moving at that pace for a while until I felt a hand go to the back of my head, gripping my hair. I felt him twitch in my mouth. So he's close. He then forced my head down with his hand, making me go even faster.

After a minute his dick twitched again. Levi's hand kept me forced down at the base of his dick. He came in my mouth. When he finished, he brought my head up. "Don't swallow yet, let me see." I opened my mouth, showing him the finished product. "Good girl." I swallowed and went back up to his face. He kissed me, then pinned me again to the bed. He pulled away and moved down to my underwear. "So excited just from sucking my dick?" He slid a finger across my underwear. "How could I not be?" I replied back with a slight smirk on my face. He took my underwear off and used two fingers to move up and down my clit. After teasing me for a couple more seconds, he moved his face down to my lower region.

He licked my clit, sending a shock through my body. I was gonna be a little sensitive since well, I haven't touched myself in two years. Levi continued to eat me out. It was like he hasn't eaten in days. I moaned out his name, "L-Levi~" I felt him smile down there. He then used two fingers and inserted them into me, making me arch my back. It drove me crazy from pleasure. He started moving faster and faster, making me a moaning mess.

I was close and he knew it. Levi moved his fingers at an incredibly fast pace, making me approach my climax quickly. He removed his fingers and brought his face back down, not wanting to waste my juices. Kept licking and sucking until I came. He licked up every last juice then went back on top of me. "Still as tasty~ as ever."

Levi moved to the dresser by the side of the bed. He opened it and pulled out a condom. He took it and ripped it open with his teeth, looking me dead in the eyes. That was so fuckin sexy... If I wasn't turned on then, I am now. He slid the condom onto his dick, giving it a few pumps after.

He crawled back onto me, kissing me once on the lips. He put one arm right by my head, the other on his dick. He placed the tip at my entrance, then slowly slid it in. I will admit, it hurt but god did he feel good. When he put it all in, he looked at me, begging that he could start moving again. The look in my eyes said it all, and he started to move.

The pain of him stretching me out again eventually subsided and it overcame with pleasure. He noticed that and started moving faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him closer to me. I could feel his breath on my neck. "Fuck (Y/n)... you feel... so.. fucking good." Levi said between grunts and slight moans. His moans are the cutest things.

He moved his head up to where we were forehead-to-forehead. He thrusted at an inhuman pace. My nails dug into his back and shoulders. He chuckled, knowing he brought this much pleasure onto me. As he was thrusting, he finally found my sweet spot. I arched my back. He kept hitting that spot over and over, bringing me closer to my edge.

Levi's thrust started getting sloppy, he was close as well. He went and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss, sending vibrations down both our spines. He pulled away from the kiss. "Baby, I'm... so close. Cum with me okay?" He said looking into my eyes. "Y-yes.... f-f-fuck!"

We both were about to climax. He hit my sweet spot with every thrust. Levi leaned in to kiss my lips. I didn't even bother putting up a fight for dominance. His tongue slipped right into my mouth, exploring everywhere like it was the first time he's done it. We eventually ran out of breath.

"Ahh~ Leviii, I'm cumming!"

"Shit, me too."

I clenched around his dick and moaned out his name. He thrusted a few more thrust then came inside the condom. We stayed there for a couple seconds, catching our breath. "God... that was..." Levi said between pants. "Amazing." I said cutting him off. "It was, wasn't it?" He pulled out and took off the condom. He tied it then threw it in the trash. I crawled under the sheets and comforter, Levi did the same. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. My head by his chest, his head on top of mine.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." Levi said, breaking the silence. "I love you more Levi." I looked up at him. He kissed me gently on the lips. "Good night, beautiful." I softly smiled at him. "Good night, handsome." I moved my head back to his chest and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

I kinda rushed it at the end. Oof.

Word count: 1480