Tueur de jeu

Gabriel paced back and forth in front of Natalie's bed. He could feel all the wanted emotions. They were everywhere, and all were really powerful. The hate, the anger, the pain, he felt every single one. Not one, but four. Maybe even six possible victims. He said he would stop. He said he would make sure Adrien was happy, but he was struggling. Some of these emotions were more powerful than he could ever imagine. Gabriel was sure he would be victorious if he were to capitalize on at least one of them, but he kept trying to fight the urge to send the Akuma. For Adrien's sake for his sake, he had to move on.

"Gabriel, go. I know you want to," Natalie said sadly. Natalie always hid her emotions, almost as well as Gabriel did. She had been in love with him ever since they were young but hid them for Emilie's sake and then for Adrien's sake, and lastly, in fear of rejection. Natalie once thought she could have a chance with Gabriel after her incident but was surprised to find him constantly fighting to bring her back. She would never admit it out loud, but it hurt. Her heart broke every time he sent an Akuma, and even worse when she had to help him, but she was loyal, and all she wanted was his happiness. Of course, she wished he would move on and see that she would make him feel happy and loved but knew he still loved his wife more than anything.

"But I want to be better for Adrien," Gabriel responded. Natalie nodded before speaking again, "And that would be wise, but I can see it in your eyes you want to do this. I can tell that you can see they are powerful. I advise you to try. Try one last time. If you succeed, then great if not, then give up the miraculous and try to move on." Gabriel nodded. "Thank you, Natalie."

After heading to the hidden layer, Gabriel called upon his power. "Nooroo, dark wings rise." Hawkmoth now stood in Gabriel's place. A white butterfly landing in his hand, waiting to be evilized. Once again, Hawkmoth found himself struggling. Did he really want to do this? No, but he had to do this. His last attempt, his most powerful Akuma, he had to try.

"Go my little Akuma and evilize her broken heart."

___________________________________________________________________

After explaining what happened and promising to try and fix it, Tikki and Plagg went their separate ways. Tikki flew inside Marinette's room only to see her still crying while taking the pictures of Adrien down. Tikki gulped, feeling so guilty for what she said. If Marinette forgot Adrien, it would be her fault. She had to figure out a way to tell her not to without hinting at his identity. After all, she found out the truth because of Plagg. It's not like she could say, Hey Mari, Plagg told me the Adrien does like you but is confused, oh, yeah, you know Plagg Chat's kwami.

Clearing her throat, she spoke once again. "Marinette, I am so sorry" Marinette quickly looked up to see a sad Tikki. Marinette let out a breath of relief upon seeing her kwami. An alert of a storm had been transmitted in the news, and she worried Tikki was in danger. "No, you are right, Tikki. I am sorry," Marinette responded sadly. Tikki shook her head. "No, I was angry, and I wasn't thinking. Look, Marinette, don't write him off just yet. We still don't know how he feels, we didn't technically let him speak, and even if he has no feelings, he has always tried to be a good friend, right? and didn't you promise him to be his friend no matter what?" She spoke hopefully.

This time Marinette shook her head. "No, Tikki, what kind of friend toys with people's feelings? He flirted with me while dating Kagami. He didn't think of friendship when he did that. I was a piece in his game, and the game must come to an end."Marinette responded angrily. Tikki sighed. Technically, Marinette had a point, but Adrien didn't play her. It wasn't a game as she had originally thought. "You have a point, but we don't know if it was in purpose. At least listen to his messages and then figure it out." Marinette sighed, knowing there is no way she would win against Tikki. So, she had no choice but to agree.