Fushiguro & Itadori - Friendships

(Thanks for 300k reads (though I'm very late) what the actual fuck. I'd do a headcanon chapter but I don't want to. Love you, or whatever.)

"Itadori. What the fuck am I looking at right now?" You say hesitantly, staring blankly into the room spread out before you.

In your peripheral vision, you can see the way he fidgets a bit at your question, and for good reason.

His room is scattered with blankets, pillows, and even a multitude of bean bags. There's a TV, lord knows where he got it, balanced precariously on top of a bunch of DVD's in the corner of the room. He even has a blanket over his window to completely block out any lingering light from outside.

"I uh..." He starts, scratching the back of his head and taking a step through the threshold. "I was bored, and I watched a lot of movies. Then I thought it would be fun to build a fort, until I realized that I'm really bad at making forts."

"Where did you even get all this stuff?"

"I bought it with Gojo's money."

You widen your eyes and wander behind him into the room. "I'm impressed. Well if it was at the expense of draining Gojo's bank account then I think it's okay."

"I thought so too!" Itadori laughs, falling back onto the plush sea of blankets on the floor. You snort at his actions, kicking one with your foot.

"So why did you show me this?" You ask. "Besides showing off your blanket collection, I don't see much of a point."

"We're going to watch a movie! Fushiguro's coming too!"

"Oh is he now?"

Itadori whines, rolling around in the pile of blankets. "He promised he would, so he will. He denies that he likes hanging out with us but I know he does!"

You hum, sitting down next to him and sliding yourself onto your back so that you're staring at the ceiling. "What about Kugisaki?"

"She refused. Apparently she wants to harass Gojo about giving her an allowance. I think she made a presentation."

"Damn. I hope she gets one for me too-"

Your conversation is cut off when you hear a sigh from the entrance of Itadori's room, and both of your heads swivel to look at the new addition. It's Fushiguro, and he already looks one second away from running away.

"Fushiguro! You're actually here!" Itadori says excitedly, sitting up and scooting himself forward. He accidently lands his hand on your stomach, causing you to jolt.

"Christ man, watch your limbs." You cough, shoving him off of you and sitting up as well. You then turn to the boy still standing in the doorway. "What? Are you going to come in?"

"I don't know. I might just leave." He replies, tapping his finger on his leg.

"And go do what? Cry about your sister?"

He blinks at you, burying his face into his palms and letting out the worlds loudest sigh. "Why do I put up with this? Why?"

Nevertheless, he kicks the door shut behind him, trailing into the room and sitting on your other side so that you're seated between the two boys. When Fushiguro glares at you, you roll your eyes and ruffle his hair.